Another series please!!

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
All right, I take back what I said! Everything at once, then add in exotic series, and then a event. This way sucks!
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Agreed.
    It was worth trying it this way, but new content is WAY too slow in coming. I was getting so bored in Dino Hunter that I haven't played it at all since Hidden Region 4 came out in DH2014.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • ruffshotruffshot Registered Users 63 Posts
    Totally agree, this sucks. Sitting on 165million HB and *** good are they? Beyond bored. What happened to "no hunter left behind"? Everyone should quit playing and maybe glu will get the hint. What good are these lame contract hunts that a 2 yr old could win when you can't use the HB you get awarded? Shame on you glu developers.
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    My biggest complaint is that the contract hunts are way too easy this region. You don't have to even aim to hit the flying dinos, if it's in their general direction, they will fall. Fortunately, DH2014 has the new hidden region to occupy me.
    Facebook player
  • randya51randya51 Registered Users 73 Posts
    Completed all of DH 2014 and dino hunter. What now? Will we see another region or more of this one? This doesn't work for me, far to slow.
    Playing on galaxy note 3
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Another series, please... preferably one where all the hunts are almost exactly the same.
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Well pistoff, this new event has all the hunts exactly the same. Nothing but zombie raptors (fleshrippers). So guess you got your wish lol.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    It would be nice if Glu would release a weapon series today, for those that choose to play for free. Another week for new content is nuts!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Well pistoff, this new event has all the hunts exactly the same. Nothing but zombie raptors (fleshrippers). So guess you got your wish lol.

I'd already finished it when I posted that. :-D