Toughest Pitches to hit?

JGYankJGYank Registered Users 49 Posts
For me the toughest pitches are cutters and two seamers especially the ones that look like a strike then move out of the zone. Breaking ***** can be tough too even if you time them well. I haven't seen any of the rarer pitches though. Any others that are hard to hit?

Comments

• Maida_gcMaida_gc Registered Users 172 Posts
    The sinker, that bounces in front of the plate despite coming right down the pipe. Fransico Lirano 4* pitcher is killing me.
  • princebizzprincebizz Registered Users 32 Posts
    It is my belief that the late breaking pitches are much tougher to judge. As far as hitting them hard, if you know the pitcher has them, expect them, they are hit just as hard as any other pitch. It's just the strike/ball judgement you will struggle with. The computer basically decides whether you are going to get a hit or not, your timing has less to do with it than you think.

As far as AI opponents, your pitchers pitches Will not make a difference, the stats make the difference.

You can use this as a strategy when playing human or an AI.

I will say RA dickey's knuckle ball is tough, the first time you face it and maybe the first inning every time you face him, but it's slow and you pick up on the movement pattern.

The game has many variations of the fastball that are very late breaking ( sinker, moving, rising? Idk , two seam ( most common ) and cutter ) all very difficult to judge. I want to say I've seen a splitter too, maybe not, May have been a sinker.
    Team name: PHAMILY
    Club name: CARDINALS
  • Aliraza173Aliraza173 Registered Users 1 Posts
    The games will end eventually. If you're sure they won't play, don't use the remind button. I think that may delay the game ending
    You can easily check out our best quality 642-747 exam questions and answers exam wikipedia you well for the real pmp exam. You can also get success in real exam of The University of Tokyo with the quality ACCA questions and ccie voice COMPTIA
  • jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    princebizz wrote: »
    It is my belief that the late breaking pitches are much tougher to judge.

I also doubt the timing to swing or which ball you choose to swing doesn't matter too much.
    The pitcher's stats and the game setup configuration decide everything.

Sometimes my game crashes and caused by non-stop blue circle rolling. It is possible for me to get a roll back inning and I can play this inning again.

I found that the pitcher throw the same type of breaking ball with same direction following the same pitching sequence. If I swung the first ball and then ground out or field out in the previous crashed inning, I will skip this pitch and wait for the next ball. This seems to make the inning differently.

I am guessing that there might be some unknown probability behind each pitching and the logic behind this game is like the following procedure.

When game starts,
    1. The server will calculate and arrange the pitching sequence. For example, 1. Curve 2.Fastball 3.Cutter....
    2. Every pitching has a hidden attribute to decide whether your batter can get hits or not. For example,
    1. curve 10%
    2. Fastball 5%

Based on such setup, you can let the game become a pitcher's game(scoring ability decreased) or batter's game(huge scoring ability).
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    Hey Jemic, you are spot on with your assessment. I too have encountered the "roll back inning" but often times I had scored multiple runs, and lost my progress. I agree that if you can remember which pitches caused your batter to make an out, let that pitch go.

I have a strategy that has worked very well for me. If a pitcher has a low to mid accuracy number, I tend to let as many pitches go, thus forcing a 3-1 or 3-2 count. More times than not, the next pitch is a fastball down the middle, or at least a strike.

In the end, I do in fact believe that the program decides whether the batter will get a hit. I think the only thing you can do, is increase the probability of a hit.
  • thomasjackthomasjack Registered Users 1 Posts
    can i join you plz
    skin
  • john10helsonjohn10helson Registered Users 1 Posts
    The gaminy will going to end ultimately. Only use remind button if you are sure about the button
    The search engine optimization help rank your business on the first page of Google so you can generate more traffic and revenue. The India SEO Experts, is one of the hardest keyword to rank. This is the best india seo agency and more than just a search engine optimization firm. We are a search engine marketing firm and #1 India SEO firm
  • brownfrancisbrownfrancis Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited February 2020

We are the best routerlogin.net Setup service providers who provides various kinds of WiFi router setup services. If you face any trouble while setting up your Netgear Router then you can contact our experienced experts for instant help.

Facing issue with your WiFi extender setup via www.mywifiext.net? We are one of the best New extender setup support service providers who provides various kinds of Netgear_ext setup services.
  • alexpeteralexpeter Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Are you one of those who can't fix their netgear issues? To set up a netgear extender or to get information about accessing mywifiext.net, get in touch with our expert technicians team.
  • stevsmithstevsmith Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Here you will know that how to boost your existing wifi range with linksys extender setup, now you wouldn't suffer from bad connection or dead zone networks at your home or work place. Our experts are there to tell you about it, call on our toll-free number for query.
  • williamjackwilliamjack Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Are you facing issues while setting up your printer? Or getting a problem with HP printer jam, then we are here to help you to fix your HP printer paper jam issue.

• Tech21211Tech21211 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

Tp link extender setup begins by logging into the tp link extender. This enables a prompt to enter your username and password to login. It can be accessed by typing www.tplinkrepeater.net or IP (192.168. 0.254 by default) in the address bar. To learn how to do so, and any queries and suggestions regarding the same, get in touch with our team.

tp link wifi extender setup
  • Tech2121Tech2121 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts

To log into your Roku account, you can use the roku.com login address. You can log in using the Roku app as well. If you are logging in for the first time, you will need to create your account. You can use your email address and password to log into your account. After logging in, you can configure your device accordingly.

There are two ways to set up your TP-Link extender. The first method is through http//tplinkrepeater.net and the other is via the WPS button. You can setup your extender easily and within a few steps via the WPS button. However, if your router doesn’t support this feature, you will have to set it up using the web browser.

The SimpliSafe login process can be done with the help of the SimpliSafe app. Open the mobile app and you will see the SimpliSafe login page on your screen. Enter the login credentials into the respective fields and tap Login. Finally, you will be logged into your SimpliSafe device without any hassle.

http extender.linksys.com is a web address that can be used to access the setup and configuration page of a Linksys extender. Linksys extenders are used to boost the WiFi signal strength and coverage area of a home or office network. To access the setup page, users need to connect their computer or mobile device to the Linksys extender's network and enter the login address in the web browser.

For the Asus router login, there are some things you must have. For the login, you require the default IP address, username, and password. Using the IP address, you can access the login page. After that, you can use the login credentials to log into the router's web interface. Once you are logged in, you can configure the router's settings properly.

For the Asus router login, there are some things you must have. For the login, you require the default IP address, username, and password. Using the IP address, you can access the login page. After that, you can use the login credentials to log into the router's web interface. Once you are logged in, you can configure the router's settings properly.

If you have the desire to begin the Tplink router login procedure, it will be better for you if you familiarize yourself with both of the methods. It is up to you whether you prefer to log in through the web interface method or via the app. This way, you can successfully log in to your router. Are you still in a fix? Connect with our professionals!