Anyone using the reg.8 AR?

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
I know these contract hunts are extremely easy, but the assault rifle really chews them up! And I'm getting more cash shots, like body and neck shots for $25 bucks! :cool:
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    All the time, when I'm not using the Ripper, Saw, Spark, or Avalanche.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I pretty much play only the Avalanche (though I'm not really playing much until something new), and try to get every kill without ever hitting the dinos. The AR is nice and powerful, though. It's like hunting in region one, even a foot or tail shot drops anything but the bronto-looking ones.
    Facebook player
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Was that an event prize? I don't have a R8 AR in my weapon shop.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    Was that an event prize? I don't have a R8 AR in my weapon shop.

Yea, but I forget the event. It was in region 7, maybe the doombringer event.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    I've been using the Holt Demon Pro for contract hunts. It is classified as a rifle, but it has a 1 second fire rate (semi-auto) and it has a 13 second IR. It is a nice gun, I hope to use it for a while.

I won it in region 7, but not in a exotic event (I don't own a single one). I don't have a region 7 or 8 AR in my weapon shop.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I've been using the R6 AR for most of the contract hunts. The only thing it does not take down is the big Bronto-looking dino's.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    It was Doombringer. That AR is the only good thing to come out of that event, IMO. Doombringer is just a lousy weapon. The sound effect is cool, though.
    Facebook player