Need levels passed XIII Island 2

armenhartarmenhart Registered Users 6 Posts
Its getting boring and annoying that I cant unlock better creatures. No motivation to play the game

Comments

• FallenSkyssFallenSkyss Registered Users 13 Posts
    armenhart wrote: »
    Its getting boring and annoying that I cant unlock better creatures. No motivation to play the game
    Dude relax, if they opened up all the levels this game would be boring. Everyone should not get high level monsters as there wouldn't be any competition. I love the way they are handling this game. If you want high level monster then earn them the hard way.
  • 5hady5hady Registered Users 54 Posts
    Congratulations on beating all the levels!
    Now that you've beat all the levels released so far, the challenge is seeing how good and high strength of a team you can build and how well you can do in the tournament. After the tournament you can look forward to new levels, gaining new monsters and building a new stronger team with them when it's over.
    I currently have a 126,000 strength level XIII team with almost 2 of each creature and 3 of a few. So that I can build whatever kind of team I need to to do well in the game and tournament.
    Also in the last three tournaments I first ranked 53rd, then 26th, and in the last one I ranked 5th! It took a lot more than just beating the levels to accomplish all of that.
    It has been a fun and hard challenge learning how to step up my game and teams and do so well!
    It does sometimes get hard and boring grinding through the levels over and over again to gain enough eggs, sparks, and battle drinks to do so, but as I watch my team grow and my ranks in the tournaments increase I find it pretty rewarding.
    I know everyone is different and likes games for different reasons and if you don't enjoy that part then that's okay. Just thought I'd put my two cents in and offer a different perspective on the game and aspects of it you may enjoy.
    Good luck with your team and the tournament if you do keep playing!
  • armenhartarmenhart Registered Users 6 Posts
    Dude relax, if they opened up all the levels this game would be boring. Everyone should not get high level monsters as there wouldn't be any competition. I love the way they are handling this game. If you want high level monster then earn them the hard way.

I'm not really angry, it's just that I'm ready to move forward.
    5hady wrote: »
    Now that you've beat all the levels released so far, the challenge is seeing how good and high strength of a team you can build and how well you can do in the tournament. After the tournament you can look forward to new levels, gaining new monsters and building a new stronger team with them when it's over.
    I currently have a 126,000 strength level XIII team with almost 2 of each creature and 3 of a few. So that I can build whatever kind of team I need to to do well in the game and tournament.
    Also in the last three tournaments I first ranked 53rd, then 26th, and in the last one I ranked 5th! It took a lot more than just beating the levels to accomplish all of that.
    It has been a fun and hard challenge learning how to step up my game and teams and do so well!
    It does sometimes get hard and boring grinding through the levels over and over again to gain enough eggs, sparks, and battle drinks to do so, but as I watch my team grow and my ranks in the tournaments increase I find it pretty rewarding.
    I know everyone is different and likes games for different reasons and if you don't enjoy that part then that's okay. Just thought I'd put my two cents in and offer a different perspective on the game and aspects of it you may enjoy.

The tourneys are always fun. However, I ranked in the top 1000 in the grass-special with a Rank IX team so I can only imagine what I can do with Rank XIII. I did that simply by using 300% power and destroying Rank XV monsters (Voidrow), which just doesn't make sense in my head. I'm going to continue playing because I really like the week long tourneys. The boring part is just doing the island battles repeatedly and getting 300-400 sparks when it takes 1000+ to power up my monsters. That means I'm spending 18 energy to go up in power just one time.

Thanks for the replies though, this forum is very quiet. And if I can use this opportunity to ask you guys to help me edit monster info onthe http://amazingbattlecreatures.wikia.com/wiki/Amazing_Battle_Creatures_Wiki that would be awesome. I've been doing it since around Rank VIII. Feel free to add stuff.
    Cool, glad to hear your still playing. Yeah the tournamenta are pretty fun. This ones on a whole different level though! lol I thought I built the right team for it but I was wrong! Now I have to create some more creatures that I didn't think I needed and keep trying to figure it out. So it's back to grinding through some levels for me too! lol
    If you have 2 Golyaths and a Vortix level X is a pretty good level to get eggs and sparks. You can get upto 2 eggs or around 900 sparks depending on if you get the bonus can and what's in it.
    I checked out that wiki but unfortunately the whole screen won't display on my iPhone. So I can't see all the info on the pages. :/ That's cool and a good idea though. I think some other good info to post on there would be what creatures are strong and weak against. If it's not already on there but where I couldn't see it. lol
  • Travis34Travis34 Registered Users 9 Posts
    5hady wrote: »

This is my plan and future goal. I'm still working on getting one of each of the highest tier for now. Kudos to you for grinding so much to get that many extra creatures. I love the fact you really don't need to pay at all to play this game
    Thanks! Good luck with building your team. One of my tricks in getting my team built so fast is once I had two Golyaths and a Vortix I found in level X you can go through the levels in about 45 seconds and win upto two eggs or almost 900 sparks each time. The bonus can gives you 549 sparks or other prizes in that level. Then you also get an egg and/or over 300 sparks for winning each battle.
    I found battle two to be the easiest. Have your team set up as golyath, vortix, golyath and when you fight through the level save and use golyaths avalanche attack on the end guys then vortix's tornado attack and you'll beat them all in one round every time. If you get the blue guy when you go through you can use golyaths avalanche attack to kill all your opponents two fights in a row which really makes the level quick.
    I hope that helps you out. Good luck!
  • Travis34Travis34 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I've just been grinding by beating up on the 1st/2nd nodes of the robot island, and sometimes vs dragons.

For easy battles I go back to the first dragon island even though the rewards arent nearly as good. Is it just me or do you find the 1st/2nd nodes to give a higher chance of giving you a reward during battle?
    I haven't really noticed that. I have noticed that the beginning levels give you more battle drinks vs the higher levels though. Which is kinda weird. So depending on what I need I play different levels.
    I use level X because I found the robot and dragon levels usually take a bit longer to fight through and you don't get that many more sparks vs level X. If in the same amount of time you can fight 3 x's through level X vs only twice through the robot or dragon level you end up getting more.
    Time how long it takes you to beat one of those levels and do the math on time spent vs sparks you get. If it equals out keep at it or find a level you can easily beat that has a good time to win vs sparks gained. I know w my team I could beat level X battles in only 30-40 seconds so it worked out pretty good for me.