I hate the Gauntlet!

DinomummyDinomummy Registered Users 22 Posts
So, Sa****ay night, nothing on telly, a glass of wine and I 'treat' myself to The Gauntlet. Pooh scary! I hate the thing, it's like a firework from a £ store. You get told you did a lung shot - well I didn't hear a shot, just a 'pppsssttt' My microwave makes a better noise.
Having spent 14 quid of real money I feel like an idiot, well ****ed off.
Off to watch X Factor now..

Comments

• DinomummyDinomummy Registered Users 22 Posts
    Dinomummy wrote: »
    So, Sa****ay night, nothing on telly, a glass of wine and I 'treat' myself to The Gauntlet. Pooh scary! I hate the thing, it's like a firework from a £ store. You get told you did a lung shot - well I didn't hear a shot, just a 'pppsssttt' My microwave makes a better noise.
    Having spent 14 quid of real money I feel like an idiot, well ****ed off.
    Off to watch X Factor now..

Maybe that was a bit harsh, it's quite good with Utahrapters.
  • Bernard_BlackBernard_Black Registered Users 36 Posts
    Sorry to hear you don't like it. I haven't bought it. If I'm going to drop that kind of money, it'll be for the Avalanche or the Bandit. For now, I have a fire going, the dogs are sacked out enjoying that, and I have a nice hot cup of tea. Gonna shoot some dinos, watch some Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares reruns, and enjoy my evening.
    Enjoy. It's horrid, but quite short.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    You should have bought then Gentech spark(bow) Dinomummy! It's alot of fun! :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • ruffshotruffshot Registered Users 63 Posts
    Dinomummy wrote: »
    Maybe that was a bit harsh, it's quite good with Utahrapters.

Speak your mind Mummy! ^5!
  • ThedogsbullocksThedogsbullocks Registered Users 21 Posts
    I tried the freebie go at it and thought it was rubbish too, but I'm waiting to buy it with hunter bucks to progress. But seriously....x factor??!! I'd rather be shooting Dino's!
    Are you sure you guys are holding down the fire button, and not just tapping it? Hold it down and it cooks everything!
  • riceyricey Registered Users 23 Posts
    i need to do the gauntlet on 8 to collect the last map piece but im not gonna pay out real money for a solari gauntlet..why cant GLU allow you to buy it with the dollars you earn,,rip off,,and yeah totally agree with the comment thedogsbullocks made about x factor :D
  • ThedogsbullocksThedogsbullocks Registered Users 21 Posts
    Thanks TF, I was tap firing, so when they allow us to buy for hunter bucks I'll try the frying method!!
    Thanks TF, I was tap firing, so when they allow us to buy for hunter bucks I'll try the frying method!!

Trust me, you'll love it! For the life of me I couldn't figure out why people hated it, they were using it wrong. It kills everything, but it also makes nothing a challenge.
  • DinomummyDinomummy Registered Users 22 Posts
    Yep I was holding it down too, and I guess it's ok but no challenge and no shot sound. As for the X Factor...no excuse really..guilty as charged!
    I haven't played all week and no updates at all, as you say Todfoxx, though it says that it's there it isn't!
    Looks like everyone's still 'mighty fed up'.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Yeah, I'm on idle until the Gauntlet shows up for HB. I think they have other priorities at the moment judging by the various forums.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • lizard voonlizard voon Registered Users 10 Posts
    Thanks for your tip, todfoxx, it works! Not just tapping the fire button, holdIng down the fire button really cooks every thing! I like it.
  • Bad nannyBad nanny Registered Users 37 Posts
    It needs a better sound as the Dino's get cooked, as is it is basically silent. :)