Region 8 completion

Animal3625Animal3625 Registered Users 1 Posts
I've completed these two levels apart from the exotic levels and got 3/9 map pieces? When or are any new levels being added this game is becoming stale

Comments

• DinoDeerHunterDinoDeerHunter Registered Users 144 Posts
    look like all the game designer went on vacation eah? nobody reply to u on this forum eah accepted for the people who interested in dino
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Animal3625 wrote: »
    I've completed these two levels apart from the exotic levels and got 3/9 map pieces? When or are any new levels being added this game is becoming stale

The Darman Saw, Darman Ripper and the Gauntlet are now available for HB's. You will need to buy them to get more map pieces.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
    Ya I wondered why there was 4 exotic hunts when I couldn't afford to buy the guns so I clicked on one and it said go to weapon store and low and behold the exotic weapons were available for purchase using your built up cash instead of gold. 3 of the exotics are available but the last one still needs gold to buy it. I don't know what is going on with this region and how is one supposed to get the last map piece if you can't afford to buy the gun? UNLESS if you complete the last Darmin Saw exotic level , maybe the last weapon might be a prize? WHo knows I am half way through the second level and now it is saying there is an error trying to load the game!!! What else is new!
    suck only found 6/9 pieces of the map for regin 9 eah how do you change the blue gems to get new weapons or up grade them?
  • Kevin965Kevin965 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Ok i got 8of9map pieces and nothing else to do to get last one last event has a flashing ! Not sure if it gave map piece wasnt watching at end of hunt
    Wont let me submit ticket to get fixed
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Kevin965 wrote: »
    Ok i got 8of9map pieces and nothing else to do to get last one last event has a flashing ! Not sure if it gave map piece wasnt watching at end of hunt

If you have 8 of 9 pieces, you are as far as you can go for now. You did get the map piece that was awarded after hunt 20 in the Thanksgiving series. I am also assuming that you bought the Darman Gigawatt for gold if you have eight map pieces now (if you did not, then you cannot have 8 map pieces as far as I know).

There will be one more episode for Region 8 that will get you your last map piece. Probably a bow series (there is a Region7-8 bow in the weapon shop), but it could also be a shotgun series. When that episode comes out, expect more weapons to be available for the series, and do not be surprised if the Gigawatt becomes available for cash or crystals for those that haven't bought it for gold.

The flashing "!" on the Thanksgiving event is a glitch. Hunts in events and weapon series are always in multiples of 10. This one said 21. There may not even be a 21st hunt. You got the map piece, so just ignore the "!" symbol.

Until the last episode comes out, just keep doing contract hunts to keep collecting cash blue crystals for future use. You will need plenty of each when Region 9 finally comes along.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »
    If you have 8 of 9 pieces, you are as far as you can go for now. You did get the map piece that was awarded after hunt 20 in the Thanksgiving series. I am also assuming that you bought the Darman Gigawatt for gold if you have eight map pieces now (if you did not, then you cannot have 8 map pieces as far as I know).

There will be one more episode for Region 8 that will get you your last map piece. Probably a bow series (there is a Region7-8 bow in the weapon shop), but it could also be a shotgun series. When that episode comes out, expect more weapons to be available for the series, and do not be surprised if the Gigawatt becomes available for cash or crystals for those that haven't bought it for gold.

The flashing "!" on the Thanksgiving event is a glitch. Hunts in events and weapon series are always in multiples of 10. This one said 21. There may not even be a 21st hunt. You got the map piece, so just ignore the "!" symbol.

Until the last episode comes out, just keep doing contract hunts to keep collecting cash blue crystals for future use. You will need plenty of each when Region 9 finally comes along.
    thanks for the answer I was going to ask the same my icon keeps flashing... I was wondering if there was a problem or not..I can now sleep comfortably LOL
  • RazorRidgeRazorRidge Registered Users 5 Posts
    I have no Thanksgiving event anywhere, none of the exotics are available with hunter bucks and they all are 480 gold...whats gives?
    i got 2 gun that shot out byonet, and 1 electric robot arm, and akimbo giant pistols and yet can't move to the next only 7 out of 9 pieaces of map 9 were found stinky gems and bucks don't do the job right uh huh i found another person on here with the flash ! like me anyone else happen like that too? near the end of the akimbo pistols even?
    Thanks SubH20 yeah i had the gold so i didnt care i bought the gigawatt thanks for answer i pay very little attention at end of hunt to make sure i get everything ill just keep playing contracts an building up gold again
    i only got 18 gold =(
  • mark5487mark5487 Registered Users 51 Posts
    I'm also in the same situation I've completed all hunts/exotics and ran into the same problem I have 8/9 maps.the blinking ! on the event series using the exotic weapon Darman Harvesters will not compete there is no green check next to it like all other completed series and it wii not allow you to click on it.this has to be where the last map piece is,I've E-maild this to support however have not heard back yet GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!
    It is not where the final map piece is. If you completed the 20th hunt, you got the map piece.
    The elusive "21st hunt" is a glitch. It does not exist. All hunt series have hunts in multiples of 10. There has never been a series with 21 hunts, so I do not believe that one was intended here.
    You have completed the series. the fact that it shown a "!" instead of a green check mark doesn't really matter.

There will still be one more weapon series (probably a bow) that will unlock the last map piece. For now, just forget about "Hunt 21."
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Man, I wish they would correct that! So everyone can relax :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Man, I wish they would correct that! So everyone can relax :cool:

It's kind funny that people keep asking the same question over and over instead of looking in the many threads that already have the answer in it. We've all taken turns to give an explanation. I agree, I wish they would fix it.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
    I'm certainly tired of answering it.
    Could be worse though... Like Gluadmin dealing with Facebook users in DH2014...
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts

Yup! ^^^^^
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
    I'm certainly tired of answering it.

I can imagine the scenario at a GLU staff meeting

GLU Boss (looking remarkably like Bill Lumbergh from "Office Space): We had an "event" that caused 3 million Facebook users to lose all of their data. Gluadmin, could you monitor the forums to see if there is a problem?

Gluadmin: This is going to suck. What resources to I have if there is a problem?
    GLU Boss: Just handle it.
    Gluadmin: Seriously, this is 3 million users.
    GLU Boss: Oh, oh, and I almost forgot. Ahh, I'm also gonna need you to go ahead and come in on Sunday, too...We have lots work to do on KKH.
    Gluadmin: Where is my stapler?
    Glu Boss: OK great.

No offence intended, I do know that the GLU people have been working very hard to try to work this out.
  • LucasMüllerLucasMüller Registered Users 6 Posts
    hello!! i am new in the forum, anybody know if today we will have the final map piece. I am from argentina.
    The Bow Series is out in Region 8. If you already bought the Gigawatt and completed the series, you should be able to collect the last map piece. R9 should be out the end of next week. Gigawatt is still not available for HB's or crystals yet.
  • mark5487mark5487 Registered Users 51 Posts
    Thanks,since my post your correct they opened a bow hunt region 8 and that is were the final map. Piece is located,just continue to accumulate as much money and blue crystals untilled fixed.looking forward to what's next Google luck.
  • Maryjane LuvRoseMaryjane LuvRose Registered Users 10 Posts
    Need some help please,,, I an on region 8 and have 8 of 9 pieces needed but for some reason it will not let me get the last thing on my event serious.
    From the looks of it i only have about 1 more thing to clear it however when i click on it it will not open for me to finish it.
    I keep doing the contract hunts however it is getting a bit borning with them but i like the game so keep doing it lol.
    I have finished the AR series,Rifle series,Bow series,the 1 exotic series and 2 of the Event series however the last event series is the 1 not allowing me to finish.
    And then why is it that we can only buy the Exotic series every weapon is 480 gold bars?
    And then your not getting the gold bars like you do with Deer Hunter 2014,I am building my crystals and money but you can't use them for the weapons for exotic weapons.

Is there anyone that can PLEASE email me to may-b help me on any of this? my email is LuvRose57@gmail.com
    I'm just LOST and so want to keep playing the game just getting a bit upset over not getting anywhere now.
    The last event ends with the map piece. The flashing thing seems to be a bug or a hidden hunt that is not yet released. You can get the last map piece by either buying the Gigawatt or waiting until it can be bought for HB's. That will probably be at the the end of the week when (hopefully) R9 is released.