Options

New update is out for iOS

2Next

Comments

• Options
    streplesstreples Registered Users 85 Posts
    if crystals were these easy to get from regular contract hunt and if it will be as permanent feature, then..i think new weapon will be a bit expensive in crystals. i hope the weapon in crystals will be more fascinating than bucks or golds
  • Options
    timhautimhau Registered Users 3 Posts
    I hadn't made it very far but after the update I'm now stuck. I had found 7 of 9 map pieces for region 3 and now when I go into the game, it says I only have 7 of 9 map pieces for region 2 at the top of the screen but the map squares are gone. Region 3 looks correct. I've completed everything in region 1 so the only thing I can do are the contract hunts in region 1. I've submitted a support ticket but no response yet.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Just got the news, the next weapon(bow) will be offered for 620 gold or 30,000 crystals.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    timhau wrote: »
    I hadn't made it very far but after the update I'm now stuck. I had found 7 of 9 map pieces for region 3 and now when I go into the game, it says I only have 7 of 9 map pieces for region 2 at the top of the screen but the map squares are gone. Region 3 looks correct. I've completed everything in region 1 so the only thing I can do are the contract hunts in region 1. I've submitted a support ticket but no response yet.
    Dude I'm sorry, but that whole thing makes absolutely no sence!
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »

I'm guessing he is missing a data update after the App Store update.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    Bernard_BlackBernard_Black Registered Users 36 Posts
    Just got the news, the next weapon(bow) will be offered for 620 gold or 30,000 crystals.

That's outrageous. You'd have to play 2000 contract missions to earn that many crystals. Why even bother to put them in the game if they're that valueless?
    Enjoy. It's horrid, but quite short.
  • Options
    That's outrageous. You'd have to play 2000 contract missions to earn that many crystals. Why even bother to put them in the game if they're that valueless?

I was just joking fellas! Sometimes a little humor is needed. It will be interesting to see what they can buy. My guess is that there like the platinum eagles in deer hunter.
  • Options
    Bernard_BlackBernard_Black Registered Users 36 Posts
    I was just joking fellas! Sometimes a little humor is needed. It will be interesting to see what they can buy. My guess is that there like the platinum eagles in deer hunter.

Cruel, Todfoxx, very cruel. Says something about our experience with Glu that I totally believed that. I haven't played Deer Hunter, so what do platinum Eagles do?
    Enjoy. It's horrid, but quite short.
  • Options
    Sorry Bernard, relax! Platinum Eagles are silver coins you earn in game play and special events. You can use them for weapon upgrades. For instance 1 silver coin may be equal to 5 gold bars. It was seldom to buy a weapon with those coins. These crystals could be similar to that. We will just have to see how it plays out. Until then Im gathering as much as I can.
  • Options

Okay, let me try to clarify. Before the update I was playing in region 2. I had found 7 of the 9 maps pages for region 3. I had completed all of the sections in region 1, except for the exotic missions because I didn't buy the gun for it. I then updated to the latest version. Now when I launch the game if I go to the region 2 page up at the top it says that I've only found 7 of 9 map pages however the rest of the page is blank. If I go to the region 3 page it show the 9 squares with 7 of 9 unlocked, as it did before the update. If I go to the region 1 page, it also looks as it did before the update. Because the region 2 page is blank the only missions I can do are on the region 1 page. I still have my guns from region 2 however I just can't use them. Am I making any more sense now?

Also, does anyone know if I remove the game and reinstall will my progress survive the reinstall or will I be starting over?

Thanks!
  • Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    timhau wrote: »
    Also, does anyone know if I remove the game and reinstall will my progress survive the reinstall or will I be starting over?

Regardless of what device you're playing on, never uninstall unless you want to start a new game.
  • Options
    Regardless of what device you're playing on, never uninstall unless you want to start a new game.

Might have to anyway as I can't do anything...
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts

Well todfoxx you may be prophetically correct. This sounds sensible to me. And by the way 2000 hunts (to earn 30000 crystals) is practically 20 days of regular play (100 hunts a day..which is playing a round every 100 minutes).
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    LudwigLudwig Registered Users 32 Posts
    Well todfoxx you may be prophetically correct. This sounds sensible to me. And by the way 2000 hunts (to earn 30000 crystals) is practically 20 days of regular play (100 hunts a day..which is playing a round every 100 minutes).

Don't give Glu any ideas! ;)

That's an insane amount of game play, IMO. One hundred contract hunts a day for 20 days just to buy a weapon for twenty some odd hunts is way too much effort for very little gain. But to each his/her own.
  • Options
    DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    I agree with Ludwig. 30,000 crystals for one weapon is not sensible at all. And I wouldn't categorize 100 hunts a day as regular play. Some of us have other things to do. Sometimes I only get in 10 a day.
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts

TF was kidding. No one has any idea yet what the values will be.

Pure speculation on my part, but if I look at DH 2014, the cost of the new AR is about 6M HB's. The contracts pay about 60K HB, which means 100 hunts to buy it. Some number like that would be reasonable (ie. 1500 crystal things).
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.