Blue crystals

THOR147THOR147 Registered Users 39 Posts
Finally found what to use these for new event guns and 21 series hunts .twin guns kinda fun use crystals to buy and upgrade happy hunting

Comments

• liquidiceliquidice Registered Users 3 Posts
    Gotta love dinosaurs with pilgrim hats :) kinda like how you reload, just drop guns and pickup new.
  • DinoDeerHunterDinoDeerHunter Registered Users 144 Posts
    uh *** there is a ! in the event series i can't go in there it just like tiny bit left oft the green bar almost run to the far right before it put the check mark to that assignment? nice pilgrim hat i like them too yeah put up santa head and reigndeer hat too for xmas
    so it the end of the line for the akimbo shotty?
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    so it the end of the line for the akimbo shotty?

W.T.F Are you talking about? I cannot understand your babbling!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Dino_DocRDino_DocR Registered Users 14 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »

I guess he/she is talking about that when you finish series it gives next piece of map but the red exclamation mark still stays there as if you haven't finished the series and something left.
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I only finished 20 hunts with one left. They gave me the map piece, then no more hunts. What's that about?
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:

the Darman Harvesters twin i love that shietz it only took a left and a right and i knock out the gogorsaur a giant meat eater it took 5 shot with a bow to bring it down faster time cut thing down is better
  • ruffshotruffshot Registered Users 63 Posts

Lol... I hear ya. I certainly hope these crystals are not a way to faze out HB
  • Devil smithDevil smith Registered Users 9 Posts
    Same here got the same problem got the map piece but the red exclamation mark showing has if not finished this region has been a nightmare
  • LudwigLudwig Registered Users 32 Posts
    ruffshot wrote: »
    Lol... I hear ya. I certainly hope these crystals are not a way to faze out HB

They probably won't. They're like the silver coins in DH2014. They're for special events and such, I'm assuming.
  • kenokeno Registered Users 17 Posts
    yeh. mine too, the exclamation point is blinking, and when you click on it it does nothing
    funny how u aim anywhere on the body of the giantonosaurus body accepted for it leg most of the time the last shot have to curve and hit its right leg =P it like heat seeking missle the last one arrow have to be right exactly there for most of the time
    the dino bucks will get froze at 179,916,501? we'll see when glue gems got freeze at =) don't used you ar against those 3 Agustinias using the akimbo pistols it fast and more accurate more damage at close range help cut it down faster and less aiming work it only took 6 round each time if u do it right, you could burn through the whole mag with the ar and only get 1 dino each b4 u have to reload again, even tho they refer u to pick the ar over the akimbo pistols pick the akimbo pistols it make thing easier and faster work done
  • jj51gdiyjj51gdiy Registered Users 63 Posts
    So now we get a weapon series without trophy hunts I guess always liked those best. Hope its at least 40 missions and isn't easy. Bow I guess or god forbid "akimbo shotty electric robot thingy Uzi clone" lol
    u could shot the furry raptor in the mouth with an arrow in here =)
    yeah i like the akimbo uzi was cool like tomb raider but i'm not a girl lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJbJ12WaYjs
    Look pal I completely respect your enthusiasm for the games but either your inventing your own dialect or English is your second of third language. BTW I'm bilingual and I don't have any problem being understood in my adoptive country(MX) no mames guey !lol
  • spliffyspliffy Registered Users 14 Posts
    jj51gdiy wrote: »
    Look pal I completely respect your enthusiasm for the games but either your inventing your own dialect or English is your second of third language. BTW I'm bilingual and I don't have any problem being understood in my adoptive country(MX) no mames guey !lol

Maybe English isn't dino/deer hunters first language. Maybe a positive response encourage him/her. You can only improve something with practice.
  • Charles abbottCharles abbott Registered Users 11 Posts
    Yeah got the same thing also don't understand in order to pass this region you still have to buy a weapon even after I collected the crystals hell I got enough money in the game too buy a castle. And you still have to buy a weapon I'm about ready to delete the game if you think about it is close to $100 to pass a region to expensive for my blood the game isn't that good
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Yeah got the same thing also don't understand in order to pass this region you still have to buy a weapon even after I collected the crystals hell I got enough money in the game too buy a castle. And you still have to buy a weapon I'm about ready to delete the game if you think about it is close to $100 to pass a region to expensive for my blood the game isn't that good
    Maybe someone could clue you in, if we knew what you are talking about. I didn't cost me $100 to pass any region.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    I think what he's saying pertains to region8 only. If you didn't wait for the saw,ripper,gauntlet and hopefully gigawatt to be available for HB its1920 gold or about $80.and if you used demon pro that's another 720 gold. Like you i never spent that much either TF I just bought exotics for fun. Usually after I completed a region for little or nothing.
  • Neil BalsamNeil Balsam Registered Users 64 Posts
    To this point, the only real money that I've spent on this game and Deer H is a donation to the ASPCA. I realize that there is an advantage to playing on an Android (more opportunities for free gold) not sure about Kindle. It can be done if you're not in a hurry.
  • CadesmommieCadesmommie Registered Users 1 Posts
    What are these blue crystals I keep seeing and are you suppose to collect them? If so how?
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    You get them from Region 8 Contract Hunts. The ones in the scenery are just that - scenery.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.