Does lower region exotic weapons viable at higher region?

Long92Long92 Registered Users 4 Posts
There's some cool looking exotics but the damage is kinda low (23 max damage for Gentech spitfire). Had anyone try this.

I think Glu should make the exotics "playable" in all region given the fact that we paid $20/ each.

Comments

• Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Thats an excellent question and you make a good point but unfortunately most of the exotics from the first 4 or 5 regions basically become as effective as water guns in the later regions. The spitfire is a nice weapon and in Region 6 theres the Avalanche thats also fully automatic with a 100 round max capacity that is just sick and in Region 8 still tears up the Contracts. In my experience exotics usually are effective for 2 maybe 3 regions after the region it was released in and for, me, with one exception(and thats only for one particular hunt) the exotics from regions 1-4 do little to no damage in Region 8. Others might have different opinions, thats what this forum is all about. Happy hunting
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    good suggestion. Out of curiosity I tired to play contract hunts in region 8 with the Solari Electro yesterday (I loved this exotic when it came out), and I was devoured by the raptors, as Max said, water guns in higher regions!
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Devil smithDevil smith Registered Users 9 Posts
    Talking of exotics why have glu given us the opportunity one way or another to buy 5 of them in one region extremely cheaply I might add thought the exotics were there way of making money out of us.Never bothered with them till I was forced to in this region I feel they make the all ready too easy contract hunts even easier giving me a feeling of not achieving anything why do I need 5 of them ?