Quickest way to collect cash/bouns game/ice wrap/draft picks

jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
This idea is very stupid but it works for me a long time.
You have to play against yourself with another team to guarantee the game progress will be faster enough.

This is how it goes.
1. You need another tablet/phone or you can use bluestacks(android app emulator) to create a weak team.
2. Play against yourself and remember to use the stronger team to start the first half inning (attack first) and get some score
3. When the stronger team take the lead and it is the turn of the weak team. Use the resign button of the weak team to let the stronger team get a win quickly.

My highest record is getting more than 100000 cash in 10 minutes. If I do it all day, I can have tremendous round picks.

This trick can help the one who has just entered the legend level and doesn't have enough money to upgrade.
It is the quickest way I can come out but I think there might be some other methods which is used by some leader board champions

Comments

• solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    Do both teams have to be in the same division?
  • jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    No, could be in different league.
  • thomas.dkthomas.dk Registered Users 1 Posts
    100000 in 10 min? How many games can you play in 10 min?
    Scoring from a 1 star SP for the first half inning is quite simple but the end game reward decides how fast you can collect cash or gold.
    My best record is that I can finish 2 game in one minute if the game loading is smooth.

Anyway, this stupid trick is not fair to the people who focus on the games in their own division and try to achieve high ranking in the leader board to get some reward so I seldom do this.
  • MackDaddyMikeMackDaddyMike Registered Users 45 Posts
    Lol you can't get 100,000 cash in 10 minutes. The only way you could have gotten that much is if you saved up 100 wins and claimed them all in 10 minutes.

The quickest you could get through 1 game is by hitting a homerun with your lead off hitter, then intentionally striking out with the next 3 players. That would still take 2-3 minutes. I don't think you racked up 100,000 cash from 3-5 games.

Yes this is the fastest way to get cash but your statistics are misleading.
    ^0^

This static might not be accurate because I just roughly estimate the time cost by wall clock.

Thanks for the people who has patience reading my article because I really think my method is stupid. :)
  • chaingang28chaingang28 Registered Users 17 Posts
    Haha i thought i was the only one that did this lol