Please implant some replay value in this game!!

Long92Long92 Registered Users 4 Posts
I am talking about the contract hunt. The environments and dinosaurs in the contract hunt series vary from region 1 to 8; but now I bet most of you are just playing region 8 for HBs and crystals.

The problems of this game is the weapons and regions are bounded by level that ultimately restrict the variety of the game. Why Glu has to force players to stay in region 8 only? Not to mention those $20 low exotics are put in the vault forever because they're water guns in high regions (I have spent so much in those)

To conclude, I like the concept of collecting rare weapons (although the price is not so convinced) and shooting. All Glu need to do now are:
- Make weapons (or just exotics) somehow viable in all regions.
- Make contract hunts in all regions some replay value.

Comments

• Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    What would be easier to implement is to make the differences between the regions incrementally smaller. Incrementally smaller in all things; weapon strength, reward payouts, upgrade costs, etc.

If it was done that way, a region 4 weapon could be viable in region 8, if you hit the vital organs. As it is now, a region 6 weapon is practically useless in region 8. This would be considered "replay forward" friendly.

Some of the older regions were very pleasing to the eye. Because of the need for huge amounts of HBs to upgrade future weapons, I would never go back to do contract hunts in older regions. If the difference in rewards weren't so big, it wouldn't be such a loss of buying power to contract hunt in lower regions. This would be considered "replay backward" friendly.

It is probably too late to do this in this game, but it would be nice if it was considered in the design of DeerHunter2016.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad