the ar in dino look and sound much better than deer hunt

DinoDeerHunterDinoDeerHunter Registered Users 144 Posts
=) love it they should have make more of them

Comments

• DinoDeerHunterDinoDeerHunter Registered Users 144 Posts
    i wish they could add the full auto button in there so if charge at u in group u could spray them like real ar, funny about ar in deer hunt they set it on single round so i rather take the sniper r than ar lol unless the force me to used the other to clear out of some assign stuff and they make it sound suck like pisols and every pistol and ar sound the same too they kinda uncool
    don't tell me that they put gem in there just for fun and still the new gadget only cost in gold :rolleyes: they made a lot of mega buck i have a few hundread mil and still can't get anything lol 8888 in gems :p don't tell me it not worthy to build those thing up like people say you have to get the gold thing to finish the old assign to get new regin
    the new ar look like those in starship troopers =)
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    We got another "sharpshooter" on our hands! You older forum members...remember him? He also replied to his own threads! Lol
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    how many blue gem u got in this dino thinggy i see to play this thing longer than i did? almost got up to 10k worthy of blue gems i'm only junior and u r a senior so i gues u got like 20k of blue gems?

todfoxx wrote: »
    We got another "sharpshooter" on our hands! You older forum members...remember him? He also replied to his own threads! Lol
    if i hit 10k of gems nothing happen i might stay off this dino thing for a while
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    don't tell me that they put gem in there just for fun and still the new gadget only cost in gold :rolleyes: they made a lot of mega buck i have a few hundread mil and still can't get anything lol 8888 in gems :p don't tell me it not worthy to build those thing up like people say you have to get the gold thing to finish the old assign to get new regin

The Region 8 Darman Harvester Event requires Blue Gems. You also get a map piece.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    if i hit 10k of gems nothing happen i might stay off this dino thing for a while

You've got me beat, only 5k. And nothing is going to happen if you reach 10k, but I'm impressed!
  • Neil BalsamNeil Balsam Registered Users 64 Posts
    I thought that I had too much time on my hands with 6500... congrats on the 10, 000
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    I got just over 1000. Not playing much lately, I need to step it up!!
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Lets do some quick math on the suggestion of 8,888 crystals...

At 15 crystals per contract hunt, 8,888 crystals 592.5 contract hunts. Assuming some were spent on the Darman Harvester series, add about 2,000 crystals to come to 10,888 crystals or 725.6 contract hunts. Recognizing that the Harvester series gave more crystals per hunt, it was still only 20 hunts and unlikely to change the math by much over the sheer number of hunts that would be required to accomplish this.

Now... consider that the crystals were introduced on Nov 23 (Todfoxx was the first to let us know about the crystals in this thread: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?119807-New-update-is-out-for-iOS). So... in 10 days of crystal availability, he has accumulated around 10K crystals? Assuming DDH never fails a hunt, that is around 7 hunt series per day, every day.
    That would mean using so much gold on energy that it would certainly account for DDH reporting only having 18 gold the other day (post number 13 in this thread: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?119802-Region-8-completion).

7 energy series per day, plus time to collect gold through videos, plus time to play some Deer Hunter (the forum name and the first post in this thread suggest time spent on that game too), and add some time to eat, sleep, etc. doesn't seem to leave much time for more important real life activities like family, school, work, etc.

Now... according to the apparent number of hunts calculated above, at $126K per contract hunt, that would work out to between $75 million and $91 million HBs being accumulated in only the ten or so days since the crystals became available. Consider your own progress now over the past 10 days and consider how many HBs you have accumulated versus what that many crystals translates to (I thought I had been playing a lot...).

If DDH spent half as much time learning to even semi-appropriately use punctuation in order to express coherent thoughts as DDH apparently spends playing Dino Hunter, we might be able to make sense of more of DDH's posts!

I will accept that the story is plausible if one has absolutely no life outside this one game. I do, however, find it highly improbable. I am thinking a claim of 8,888 crystals is BS after only 10 days of crystal availability...
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    @SubH2O...that was an impressive post...kudos
    I am scared to tell you that I have 18,000 crystals. Ok I don't play DH2014 unless there are updates. I do 10 hunt series a day, which is a series every 100 minutes (time needed to refill energy), played over 16 hours (I sleep for 7 hours), for the last 12 days (since the crystals were out), that amounts to 1200 hunts which is 18,000 crystals...makes sense to me :)
    Now since each 10-hunt series takes around six minutes, I would be playing an hour a day, so I guess that is indeed a substantial amount of "virtual playtime"...I did go out and watch a play though yesterday night :)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    That's what I call focus :)
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    @SubH2O...that was an impressive post...kudos
    I am scared to tell you that I have 18,000 crystals. Ok I don't play DH2014 unless there are updates. I do 10 hunt series a day, which is a series every 100 minutes (time needed to refill energy), played over 16 hours (I sleep for 7 hours), for the last 12 days (since the crystals were out), that amounts to 1200 hunts which is 18,000 crystals...makes sense to me :)
    Now since each 10-hunt series takes around six minutes, I would be playing an hour a day, so I guess that is indeed a substantial amount of "virtual playtime"...I did go out and watch a play though yesterday night :)

Impressed. Guess it is possible!
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
    todfoxx wrote: »
    You've got me beat, only 5k. And nothing is going to happen if you reach 10k, but I'm impressed!

i think they should give atleast 2 new gun on the dino thinggy for the new map they should cost in dino bucks and the other in dino crystals too much of numbers on the screen could froze it up?
    i don't think the gold worthy much special gadget cost hell lot to built up it took 1 star level to make one gold, for a star fully blue go from left to right almost took a day worthy of hunt to reach it full star level =P if there is new event pop up i just using the gold i have to speed it up so i could go in and finish up the hunt after 10 hunts is done, expensive tho u refuel your stuff to go back out hunt again cost you 10 golds =P
    i think they should give atleast 2 new gun on the dino thinggy for the new map they should cost in dino bucks and the other in dino crystals too much of numbers on the screen could froze it up?

Dude, sorry, but half of the time, no one knows what the h*ll you are talking about.
    casajr wrote: »
    Dude, sorry, but half of the time, no one knows what the h*ll you are talking about.

Or what planet you are from, what color is the sky in your world?
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I think the guy is using a bad version of some online translator (or a messed up google translate). Clearly English is not his first language, or the second, or the umpteenth, unless the dude is using some mind-altering language-garbling chemicals. Now if anyone believes in aliens, I will have to agree with todfoxx there :)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)