Christmas Chaos Event coming up this weekend

solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
I guess people are spending gold on those events and they are coming more and more often.

I see Giancarlo Stanton, Christian Yelich and one other guy (don't remember).

I wish they could put some pitchers, especially RP. I am stacked with hitters, but can really use some fresh arms.

Comments

• Maida_gcMaida_gc Registered Users 172 Posts
    Joey Votto was the 750 Gold For Me.
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    Hey Solarmen, spot on dude. I too wish some pitchers, ANY pitchers were put in as a top reward. Like you, I am saturated with solid hitters.
  • brifbrif Registered Users 14 Posts
    Anyone have the ratings for the players being offered? Just curious.
  • solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    brif wrote: »
    Anyone have the ratings for the players being offered? Just curious.

Giancarlo Stanton R 7/9/5
    Christian Yelich L 8/3/7
    Joey Votto L 7/5/2
  • brifbrif Registered Users 14 Posts
    Thanks solarmen!
  • KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    CalvinKar wrote: »
    Hey people!

I'm quite new here, I'm looking for some advice related to body building.
    I have been into this stuff for some time, but looks like I hit a plateau and I can't lift more.

What do you think is there a product which which will make me more powerful?

Sounds like you need to get off the juice and by your retarded comment I can tell you are full retard and don't even lift. Dum-b As/s
  • jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    ~Lawman~ wrote: »
    Hey Solarmen, spot on dude. I too wish some pitchers, ANY pitchers were put in as a top reward. Like you, I am saturated with solid hitters.

GLU did have an offer for SP in November. One of the event which has M.Bumgarner/xxx/xxx. If you finish this event, another start pitcher will appear. I remember that after Bumgarner is A.Wainwright.
  • BravomanBravoman Registered Users 61 Posts
    Madison Bumgarner L 7/9/8
    Alex Gordon L 6/7/5
    Lorenzo Cain R 7/2/9
  • ParamorefanParamorefan Registered Users 16 Posts
    i want stanton hes a 5 star player
    join my group heres the link its for paramore fans like me http://ggnbb.glu.com/group.php?groupid=48
  • Battered UpBattered Up Registered Users 5 Posts
    How the heck can I get some good pitchers? All I see is hitters as prizes in the compete section. I have all 9s and 8s in the lineup and want some five star SPs and RPs. I'd like to get Kershaw who I see as a 9/9/9 when I face him. BUT, I have learned that if you can get ahead in the count on Kershaw he gets pretty hittable. Is that the same for most pitchers? I've learned to take the first two from Kershaw unless they are down the middle.
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    Every pitcher in this game is hittable. They all have their strengths and weaknesses. A higher control rating sometimes hurts a pitcher, unless his other attributes are 8's and 9's. Your strategy of taking a few pitches is the same as mine.
  • redbirdredbird Registered Users 39 Posts
    anyone else having your promo start over in the middle of it. For example I got my 750 guy and my 4000k guy then I went back to 0 gold spent and have Starlin Castro as a new 750 guy. I believe this happened last promo as well.
  • princeofheckprinceofheck Registered Users 103 Posts
    redbird wrote: »
    anyone else having your promo start over in the middle of it. For example I got my 750 guy and my 4000k guy then I went back to 0 gold spent and have Starlin Castro as a new 750 guy. I believe this happened last promo as well.

This has happened to me before. Only way to be safe, you have to spend the intended amount of gold dusing the same session. Who's your 4K offer now?
  • princeofheckprinceofheck Registered Users 103 Posts
    How often do players get recycled as prizes during these events? Wouldn't mind another shot at getting Adrian Gonzalez who was available 2 events ago.
  • redbirdredbird Registered Users 39 Posts
    manny machado
  • yaybaseballyaybaseball Registered Users 98 Posts
    any idea when we might get another event?
    any idea when we might get another event?

Waiting for Christmas!! Some events gonna be crazy at that moment. Just one week later...
    jemic wrote: »
    Waiting for Christmas!! Some events gonna be crazy at that moment. Just one week later...
    you think we'll get an event next week? i better save up my gold...
  • solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    I think they're putting up more and more events. I will expect there will be one during Christmas and one around New Year's.
    Got to be everything at Christmas you'd think. I'm hoping for the combination sale. 25% off Draft Picks as well as someone REALLY good spending the 12,000.
    Maida_gc wrote: »
    Got to be everything at Christmas you'd think. I'm hoping for the combination sale. 25% off Draft Picks as well as someone REALLY good spending the 12,000.

i hope so. if it's a great player at 12,000 (maybe a pitcher??), i'll probably do it.
    Everything seems so quite in game. No popup events or sale forecast.
    I start to doubt whether GLU will put something special during Christmas or not.
    But it's CHRISTMAS! I think we'll get a good surprise.