Are Hunter bucks now useless?

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
The last few weapons could be purchased and upgraded with crystals. I've got almost 3 million hunter bucks. It would be nice to use them for upgrades. Buy with crystals/gold and then upgrade with bucks. Or something like that :cool:
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• Neil BalsamNeil Balsam Registered Users 64 Posts
    I have over 260 million HB's... I hope their not usless...
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts

Same here.....
    Say What??
  • DinoDeerHunterDinoDeerHunter Registered Users 144 Posts
    yeah pretty much think so can't purchase new gadget can't used them to upgrade those gadget neither =P
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Can't say for certain until we get a weapon series. Sure hope I can still use them...
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
    i'm going back up to 10k of saphires worth now after all that upgrade to the kaztusa rocket launcher noobs canons
    i think they should let player chose to get gadget and upgrade by crystal or bucks
  • LudwigLudwig Registered Users 32 Posts
    I have 76 million HB. After having to play roughly 20 contract hunts each time for every single upgrade for the newest exotic weapon with the crystals, I've stopped bothering midway through the Skyhammer series and have found a much funner game to play - and luckily it's not another Glu game. I guess I'll come back to this game at a later time.
    sad u can't do fatality when u knock a dino into the lava pit =P
    wow u almost catching up with me i've 290 mil can't wait til i hit 300 mil
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Yep they are useless now. I have almost one billion now. Any charity? I can donate them all :)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Yep they are useless now. I have almost one billion now. Any charity? I can donate them all :)

Would love to see a screen shot of that!!
    Say What??
    i don't think you could trade stuff with other people online like other multi players game like megapolis or aquatinka 3d fish aquarium, or Aqua Life 3d, or Jurasic Park builder, but the 2 fish game and the jp builder kinda stink at later level they make it for u to doing long task each level u only gain 1 fish kind bs, and on the JP builder u could throw in a bunch of bucks to go for spin they never found any amber well at least not for me can't found some of the lattest madagasca animal, so cheese =P
    if they let me exchange from buck to crystal i would change half of bucks into crystal just for the heck of it kinda look cooler for me =)
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »

No $hit, that's ridiculous! :cool:
    Tdub wrote: »

I am technologically impaired, Tdub :). Dont know how to attach a pic. I have around 906 million hunter bucks. Level 112. 14900 hunts. 85000 kills. 42000 crystals and a few thousand coins. I have been faithfully playing since july 9, the day of the release of Dinohunter.
    if they let me exchange from buck to crystal i would change half of bucks into crystal just for the heck of it kinda look cooler for me =)

Much better English there DDH. Keep it up :))
  • Bad nannyBad nanny Registered Users 37 Posts
    I am technologically impaired, Tdub :). Dont know how to attach a pic. I have around 906 million hunter bucks. Level 112. 14900 hunts. 85000 kills. 42000 crystals and a few thousand coins. I have been faithfully playing since july 9, the day of the release of Dinohunter.

14,900 hunts! OMG! If you allow that each hunt is 1 minute, and you spend on average one minute between hunts watching videos, perusing weapons, etc. that's 14,900 x 2 or 29,800 minutes which equates to 497 hours. If you've been playing for 5 1/2 months, that's 90 hours per month, and if there are about 30 days in a month, then you are playing 3 hours per day, seven days per week. WOW! That gotta be some kind of record!

BTW, how to do keeps track of hunts and kills? Do you make an entry into a spreadsheet after each hunt of something like that?
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Bad nanny wrote: »
    BTW, how to do keeps track of hunts and kills? Do you make an entry into a spreadsheet after each hunt of something like that?

Depends on the platform. On iOS, some stats are kept on Game Center. On Android, I believe Google Play tracks stats. No Idea for facebook.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    Bad nanny wrote: »
    14,900 hunts! OMG! If you allow that each hunt is 1 minute, and you spend on average one minute between hunts watching videos, perusing weapons, etc. that's 14,900 x 2 or 29,800 minutes which equates to 497 hours. If you've been playing for 5 1/2 months, that's 90 hours per month, and if there are about 30 days in a month, then you are playing 3 hours per day, seven days per week. WOW! That gotta be some kind of record!

almost accurate... well a set of ten hunts needs seven minutes max. I don't watch videos and ads and promos or the like. I am playing a ten-hunt series every 100 minutes. I am averaging 95 hunts a day (so I am logging in to play consistently every 100 minutes for 16 hours a day). This total up to around 70 minutes of play each day, at max 1.5 hours. When I don't have time to log in during regular working days I make it up in the evening by playing continuously and refilling with gold. addicted? not really, consistent? I would say so :)
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Somebody call Guiness!