Alternate way to get star players. A theory.

JasonkarwoskiJasonkarwoski Registered Users 49 Posts
I've seen a few threads about how to get a stacked roster. Beginning with drafting all late rounders, then second rounders, and finally first rounders. The problem seems to be that the game lags and no one is able to change their line up once done. I haven't done this but was thinking what if you skipped drafting the late rounders and started with second round picks? And then first rounders. Wouldn't that eliminate the 752 late rounders altogether?

If that doesn't work what if you drafted solely first rounders when picks go on sale. Any clue how much gold that would take?

I currently have a **** ton of gold, but need to save more cash before I make my move, but after all of the discussion on here about this topic, there has to be a better way.

Comments

• princebizzprincebizz Registered Users 32 Posts
    The different draft picks over lap, getting all late rounders ends up being cheaper than 2nd rounders because you only avoid the 1 star players but starting with the 2nd rounders.
    Team name: PHAMILY
    Club name: CARDINALS
  • yaybaseballyaybaseball Registered Users 98 Posts
    princebizz wrote: »
    The different draft picks over lap, getting all late rounders ends up being cheaper than 2nd rounders because you only avoid the 1 star players but starting with the 2nd rounders.
    what about all first rounders? any idea how much that would cost?

maybe it's more expensive, but it would definitely not bog down the game.
  • JasonkarwoskiJasonkarwoski Registered Users 49 Posts

That's what I'm saying. Even if the second round picks overlap, that may be the answer to not bog down the game.
  • jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts

Based on the information I collected, the number of #1 draft players is around 500.
    If you pick up all the #1 players during sale, you gonna need 225*500=112500 Gold bar
    That is nearly 1000 dollars you will have to spend for getting all the players.

The first round pick should have nearly 700 players.
    700*75=52500 Gold bar
    That is nearly 432 dollars you will have to spend.

So, I think the first round pick is less expensive than #1 draft pick if you try to get all the players from this two pools.

The number of players is just a rough estimation. The one who pick all the players in the forum should have an exact number.
  • Maida_gcMaida_gc Registered Users 172 Posts
    I've considered the option as well as spending all my money on 2nd rounders, then doing as many first round picks as possible.

Have 50 2nd Round Draft Picks, as well as 1.2 Million in cash. That's 350 total second round picks before I got into the gold. From what I heard aside from not being able to fully customize your specific 5 star guys perhaps, the ability to load up on 5-6 5* guy the original method seems more appealing right now.