Silent Night Series Dissapeared?

chasseurchasseur Registered Users 2 Posts
Hello my fellow hunters! It seems I was very lucky and had none of the problems other players are reporting. So far.

I'm on region 9 and only the two map pieces from silent night series are missing in order to unlock region 10. I bought and upgraded the Darman Silent Night and could complete a few hunts. I don't remember exactly, I think it was maybe 4 or 5 hunts. But then suddenly yesterday when I restarted the game most of region 9 was missing. All I have now is contract hunts and one exotic series that is completed / ticked off green. Nothing else, only those two. In region 10 I see 7 out of 9 map pieces completed but the two for silent night series are locked.

Is anyone else having this problem and are there ideas on how to solve it?

I play on Android (Samsung Galaxy S5).

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    It looks like Glu pulled the Silent Night series and R10. Hopefully for reasons of sanity.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • chasseurchasseur Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ok, thank you casajr. I hope it comes back soon.
  • paul558paul558 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Thats wat happend to me i was just on the way to buy the new game and it all went wrong�� please sort it out
  • Dino_DocRDino_DocR Registered Users 14 Posts
    I guess I was lucky to complete that :)
  • ZaphodZaphod Registered Users 33 Posts
    I still have them. Just completed the exotic series on region 10. I am on Androud
    Galaxy S4 + Galaxy Note 10.1
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Question is, when will they put it back out? Not to long I hope, to many blunders right now. It's to bad this game started off very promising.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • SlicerSlicer Registered Users 33 Posts
    i think they understood 6000 crystals is ridiculous ,at least i hope they did, and hunter bucks must come back, thats it, or it will go in my forgoten games bin very soon if they keep that way, i understand it should be harder to get it then buying with gold, but if they think im gone grind the game for weeks just to get to the next series they need to think again, im always very positive about things, but looks like half of the GLU team needs to go on social welfare for a while, or pick up their mind and start working on things the way they must be done...
  • flossum1972flossum1972 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I agree Slicer. This BS with not being able to spend HB is frustrating. The cost to purchase a weapon using crystals is way too high, not to mention being able to only play contract hunts for days on end just to build up the crystal bank is stupid. This game was so much fun at the beginning and now it is starting to be boring with level after level of the same old bullsh*t!!!!
  • ZaphodZaphod Registered Users 33 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Question is, when will they put it back out? Not to long I hope, to many blunders right now. It's to bad this game started off very promising.
    Well since it is a silent night event, they have a bout 4 days before xmas
    Galaxy S4 + Galaxy Note 10.1