need help

Po!NtPo!Nt Registered Users 2 Posts
hi, i have problem i dont know how to solve it.. yesterday i was playing the game and it was just fine , i close it to wait energy to refill i came back 2 hours ago i open the game and i saw that my whole progress in the game was reset and i had to start over from the beginning :/ i rly need help, is there way to get my old progress

PS. i was in region 8 :/

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Let me guess. Facebook?
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    At least if you have to start over, the game will be fun again.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Po!NtPo!Nt Registered Users 2 Posts
    yes i play it on fb
    Unfortunately, this seems to have affected other players and I don't see any ready fix that people have successfully used. I'm afraid the only solution is to submit a customer ticket and work with the customer support people. This may be a slow and tedious process.
  • DinoDeerHunterDinoDeerHunter Registered Users 144 Posts
    there is a reset button in the game menu screen what ever you do don't hit it may kick you all the way back to first class and then you have grad to all that class before u up to class 10 again it a long as way to go and to build back all the gadge i think it icon was the 2 opposite arrow running in a square shape like a ying and yang thinggy it said reset on it i did one when i was in level 5 or something like that i kick me back all the way to started back at 1 =P
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    It's almost as if he's trying to confuse those of us who read his posts. There are 2 or 3 posts that are near perfect(despite the misspelled words and faulty conjugation).a very dear friend of mine learned english at age 20 and 20 yrs later he intentionally mispronounces and pretends not to know the meaning of words that he uses everyday.Maybe he thinks girls think its cute or whatever but it bugs the **** outta me. its hard for me to believe that the same person that wrote those 2 or 3 posts that made perfect sense is capable of making such a mess that isn't even a little bit funny to me anymore. I apologize, I've wasted too much time on this.

Btw, all Region 1-7 exotics(gold only) are 60% off. 192 gold. I know alot of you wanted to get another shot at the Avalanche, Lodestar, Bandit, etc.
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    I saw all the sales...
    Right now, I am unwilling to waste ANY more gold and not much more time on the game until they start listening.
    I will be passing an the sales for now.

As for DDH's post... the first half approached being understandable. Very close, actually. The rest was gibberish.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »
    I saw all the sales...
    Right now, I am unwilling to waste ANY more gold and not much more time on the game until they start listening.
    I will be passing an the sales for now.

I feel exactly the same way. Just thought I'd throw that out there for those who wanted to know. It's kinda like R1-7 is an entirely different game. So much different from Region 8-9 and from what I hear about R10, too. I wouldn't mind spending money on R1-7 weapons if I was new to the game and hadn't reached R8 yet lol
    there is a reset button in the game menu screen what ever you do don't hit it may kick you all the way back to first class and then you have grad to all that class before u up to class 10 again it a long as way to go and to build back all the gadge i think it icon was the 2 opposite arrow running in a square shape like a ying and yang thinggy it said reset on it i did one when i was in level 5 or something like that i kick me back all the way to started back at 1 =P

Periods. The little dot that separates complete thoughts. Most languages have them. I'm sure yours does. 普通话使用时间了。你应该尝试一下。 (Even Chinese has them).