Cheerful spinosauruses

HounddogHounddog Registered Users 3 Posts
Can someone please tell me how to kill the 2 cheerful spinosauruses in silent night series? I've tried about 50 times. Even let them get as far away as possible to give me more shots at them, still could only get one and close to the second one. Also, already upgraded weapon to full strength. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    It took me a few times to get them. Eventually a hunt rendered that had them both at a far distance. And the second one still almost got me.
    Try holding down the trigger button instead of tapping it. Seemed to work better.
    Thankfully, once you get by that particular hunt, there is nothing terribly challenging left in the series.
    The Silent Night event weapon was one of the worst ever created for this game.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • HounddogHounddog Registered Users 3 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »
    It took me a few times to get them. Eventually a hunt rendered that had them both at a far distance. And the second one still almost got me.
    Try holding down the trigger button instead of tapping it. Seemed to work better.
    Thankfully, once you get by that particular hunt, there is nothing terribly challenging left in the series.
    The Silent Night event weapon was one of the worst ever created for this game.

Thanks...I finally did figure out that I could hold down the fire button instead of single shots. Don't know why I didn't think of that earlier :/

After that, it was a breeze.