Gearing up for the ULTIMATE run at the top players

JasonkarwoskiJasonkarwoski Registered Users 49 Posts
I currently have 25k in gold and 2mil in cash. I am going to accumulate 10k more in gold and another 1.5 mil in cash before I do the following:

Draft only 2nd rounders as to eliminate any 1 star players
Then draft first rounders

Doing this so that I eliminate the bogging down of the game and so that I cannot edit my lineup after all of this work accumulating gold and cash. I am open to feedback on any flaws on my approach, or wether I should accumulate moe gold and cash before I make my move.

Thanks to all and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Comments

• Maida_gcMaida_gc Registered Users 172 Posts
    Good Luck!
  • dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Any luck yet, or are you still saving up? I was thinking about trying this method also, but haven't been able to figure out exactly how much cash and gold will be needed.

From what I've read, once you clear out the 4* and below players, you should only need around 9000-10000 gold. So I think you're in great shape already.

I would love to know how much blue cash it takes if you only buy 2nd rounders and just skip all the late round picks. It sounds like there is around 1,000-1,100 players at 4* and below, so 4 mil cash would guarantee to be enough with this method. However, if we assume there are several hundred 1* players in the game, that lowers the amount of cash needed significantly.

Does anyone have a guess as to how many 1* players there are?
  • Detroit tiggersDetroit tiggers Registered Users 53 Posts
    I have a confirmed 975 players at 4 and below (which includes 215 at 1-star) and 197 players that show up on MLB.com that have not shown up yet in Tap Baseball (I believe they are all 3-stars and below).