Stuck in region 9

Raptor88Raptor88 Registered Users 2 Posts
Anyone can help me? i'm stuck in region 9.

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    How are you stuck?
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • vampironvampiron Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm stuck in region 9 also ... on the "event series" area where I have to kill two Spinosaurus end-to-train but not to kill them with the only weapon available ... when they get on me to kill me I is the lungs, head or the heart according to what is proposed to me but it does not kill ...
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Which weapon? Silent Night? Hold the trigger button instead of tapping it. The weapon iz far more effective that way.
    Don't worry too much about getting out of R9 yet. R10 is the same small number of contract hunts in the same scenes. You are missing nothing.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Sub'ermanSub'erman Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm stuck in this region too...
    This silent night weapon is really poor and it does maim that much...
    Considering leaving this game for good!!!!
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »
    Which weapon? Silent Night? Hold the trigger button instead of tapping it. The weapon iz far more effective that way.
    Don't worry too much about getting out of R9 yet. R10 is the same small number of contract hunts in the same scenes. You are missing nothing.

The Silent Night is worthless, except to get through the single event. If you're going to purchase an exotic to use in contract hunts that is really really easy to kill with, I would recommend the Solari Gauntlet.
    iPhone 4, usually.