Dino Hunter broken, will not open.

DinoKittehDinoKitteh Registered Users 5 Posts
I've already posted this in the main customer care forum, but didn't know whether I should've posted this here.

I've recently download Dino Hunter on my iPad mini. Whenever I open the app, the game freezes on the black screen with the glu logo on it, then crashes. I've tried everything to fix this. I've closed all of my background apps, freed up almost 2gb of space on my iPad, and even rebooted the iPad multiple times. My iPad meets the compatibility standard, and I know that the game should work, as deer hunter 2014 works perfectly. It seems like a great game and I really want to play it. Please help.

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    iOS is usually flawless. Which iOS version do you have and are you jailbroken?
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • DinoKittehDinoKitteh Registered Users 5 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    iOS is usually flawless. Which iOS version do you have and are you jailbroken?

I'm using the latest update 8.1.2. And no jailbreak.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Since you haven't started playing the game, have you completely deleted the game and reinstalled?
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Since you haven't started playing the game, have you completely deleted the game and reinstalled?

Yes. On multiple occasions. In fact, whenever I download it, and then delete it, it doesn't show up in my purchased list. Usually it should have a cloud next to it, because I've already downloaded it. Instead, it constantly says "get" next to it, as if I've never touched it. I'm not sure if this is a problem or not, but yes. I do delete and reinstall the game time and time over.
    DinoKitteh wrote: »
    Yes. On multiple occasions. In fact, whenever I download it, and then delete it, it doesn't show up in my purchased list. Usually it should have a cloud next to it, because I've already downloaded it. Instead, it constantly says "get" next to it, as if I've never touched it. I'm not sure if this is a problem or not, but yes. I do delete and reinstall the game time and time over.

Well there is an update coming soon which might help this. This seems to be an issue unique to your device. :/
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Well there is an update coming soon which might help this. This seems to be an issue unique to your device. :/

Just got the new update for Dino hunter, unfortunately the game still won't open. I deleted the game and re-installed it with the new update, after updating it whilst it was on my iPad, but it still didn't work.
    DinoKitteh wrote: »
    Just got the new update for Dino hunter, unfortunately the game still won't open. I deleted the game and re-installed it with the new update, after updating it whilst it was on my iPad, but it still didn't work.

Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately there's not much more we can do except to advise trying another device.