Cash needed to eliminate all 2nd round players?

Kak88Kak88 Registered Users 16 Posts
I'm wondering how much cash is needed to eliminate all the 2nd round players?

Comments

• MackDaddyMikeMackDaddyMike Registered Users 45 Posts
    Assuming you have all late round players, about 1m cash. Without the late round players, approx 1.8m.
  • BelzerBelzer Registered Users 22 Posts
    It takes $1,730,000 cash.

770 late rounders
    240 2nd rounders

I just did it, I have every player in the game. I didn't keep track of the gold but it's around 11,000 with picks at 75 gold.

I'd tell you how many 1st rounders there are but I can't get in anymore. Keeps saying Network Error.

I just want to play with my all star team, it was very fun drafting 5 star players who didn't even make my roster. :)

Make sure to draft everyone at once, it takes hours to do but it's worth it if the game lets you play in the end.
  • Jays808Jays808 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Belzer wrote: »
    It takes $1,730,000 cash.

770 late rounders
    240 2nd rounders

I just did it, I have every player in the game. I didn't keep track of the gold but it's around 11,000 with picks at 75 gold.

I'd tell you how many 1st rounders there are but I can't get in anymore. Keeps saying Network Error.

I just want to play with my all star team, it was very fun drafting 5 star players who didn't even make my roster. :)

Make sure to draft everyone at once, it takes hours to do but it's worth it if the game lets you play in the end.
    To get to the 4.5-5* guys, can u draft just all the 2nd rounds or do u also have to draft all the late rounds. I'm not looking to get all the players.
  • BelzerBelzer Registered Users 22 Posts
    You will get a lot of the late round players with the 2nd round picks. I'm not sure how many so I can't say how much more it would cost you.
  • Jays808Jays808 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Belzer wrote: »
    You will get a lot of the late round players with the 2nd round picks. I'm not sure how many so I can't say how much more it would cost you.

So if I drafted all the 2nd rounds, would it eliminate all the 2-4* players or would there still be 2-4* players in the late round draft? I'm just trying to find the cheapest way to get the 4.5-5* players.
  • RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    The million dollar question that nobody seems to know is how many 1* players are in the game. Once someone figures this out, it will solve questions from at least a half dozen recent threads.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
  • dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    It sounds like there's still going to be at least 700-800 players that fall in the second round pick range (1.5* to 4*). So it's going to definitely be more expensive to eliminate them all that way instead of drafting all the late round picks first. At least a million+ more with this method. Just not sure if it's worth it, unless the game problems (lag, crashes etc) are significantly lower by skipping the extra few hundred 1* guys.
  • RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    dtrain987 wrote: »
    It sounds like there's still going to be at least 700-800 players that fall in the second round pick range (1.5* to 4*). So it's going to definitely be more expensive to eliminate them all that way instead of drafting all the late round picks first. At least a million+ more with this method. Just not sure if it's worth it, unless the game problems (lag, crashes etc) are significantly lower by skipping the extra few hundred 1* guys.

Blue cash is easy enough to find, so if there is a chance that the game will lag less if 1* players are skipped, I am sure there will be a number of people wanting to go that route.

That being said, if it is only 100 or so players, the lag might end up being just the same.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
  • Detroit tiggersDetroit tiggers Registered Users 53 Posts
    Robotstove wrote: »
    The million dollar question that nobody seems to know is how many 1* players are in the game. Once someone figures this out, it will solve questions from at least a half dozen recent threads.

Here is what I show today
    5-star =76
    4.5-star = 82
    4-star = 116
    3.5-star = 122
    3-star = 124
    2.5-star = 111
    2-star= 145
    1.5-star = 143
    1-star = 218

I still show 190 players in MLB who I have not found in the app.

If it is accurate that there are 770 late rounders, I only have 29 more players to identify. That means 162 players in MLB but are not in the app.

Based on this there are
    Late Rounders = 770 (per Belzer) = $770,000
    Then you draft 240 second rounders = $960,000
    This leaves 158 4.5 and 5-star players which you can get with a First Round pick