Need some Advice on improving my team

thesheriff33thesheriff33 Registered Users 97 Posts
Right now I'm in the middle of Hall of Fame (32 Wins out of 50 needed). I know my team isn't the best, I just need some suggestions on how to improve certain problem areas on it.

C-Buster Posey 5* 9/6/1
1B- Adam Lind 4.5* 8/6/1
2B- Rougned Odor 3.5* 5/5/5
3B- Luis Valbuena 4* 4/8/2
SS- Jose Reyes 4* 7/3/9
OF- Carlos Gomez 5* 7/7/9
OF- Rajai Davis 4* 7/3/9
OF- Marcell Ozuna 4* 6/7/3
DH- Yadier Molina 4.5* 8/4/2

My pitching is pretty awful, but I don't know if I should focus on shaping up the offense since I play as these guys, or beef up the rotation.

Comments

• Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Your offense is good for where u are at. Depending on your upgrade level. U cannot control pitching, do focus on there the most. You want some righties with 8 or 9 stuff to compete against the computer. You might get by the HOF. But in Legends u will need better pitching. And a upgrade at 2nd base. Good luck to you.
  • thesheriff33thesheriff33 Registered Users 97 Posts
    Than you for the advice :) Any tips to get better pitching, should I be buying the SP packs, or trying to get them through #1 picks?

My upgrade levels are all at 6 (I need to start saving gold to upgrade them further)
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Probably getting better pitching through the draft. I know you are trying to save gold for team upgrades, but the starting pitcher draft has 2-5 star players. #1 picks are 3-5 stars. If you can get a couple good starters and relievers, you can ice pack in the playoffs. Try to get to 7 in hitting and pitching coach by the time you hit the playoffs. Hope this helps.