How Is This Possible ?

QLDoriginQLDorigin Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 60 Posts
A player on my daily leader board has 196 runs on 217 hits and they are not in the top 10 in wins. How does that work?

Comments

• NTGNTG Registered Users 19 Posts
    Same way the daily leader has more hits than the weekly leader.
  • QLDoriginQLDorigin Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 60 Posts
    The weekly leader has 519 runs on 1030 hits.

I am referring to the runs per hit ratio. The best 5* teams don't have that ratio.
  • NTGNTG Registered Users 19 Posts
    I'm just pointing out that there are numerous things in that game that don't add up.

Mine is showing the daily leader has 1131 hits and the weekly leader has 509.
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    The first day of the leaderboard week, that group is the group you are in for the weekly results. The first day is that group. Each day you are then in a different group for the daily winnings. But the weekly winnings will come from the group you were in on the first day. Hope that makes sense.
  • solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    Amused_79 wrote: »
    The first day of the leaderboard week, that group is the group you are in for the weekly results. The first day is that group. Each day you are then in a different group for the daily winnings. But the weekly winnings will come from the group you were in on the first day. Hope that makes sense.

Did you confirm this with Glu? I had speculated that they divided players into different groups.