Still nothing?

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
Checked today to see if there was something new to play..NOPE! If they ever bring out some new content it should be outstanding, and no letting up. Keep the ball rolling like it used to be. Right now it is at a complete standstill, and it $ucks. :(
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
Prev1

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I optimistically take it as a good sign that a re-tool is in the works.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    I optimistically take it as a good sign that a re-tool is in the works.

I sure the hell hope so!
  • NellypearsonNellypearson Registered Users 40 Posts
    Gluadmin did say something very soon so was hoping last week. Taking the opportunity to build up Crystals so lets hope they go that way and then use HB to upgrade as we all have loads of them.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I doubt anything will come out before the usual Thursday night update (I just hope it is THIS Thursday)...140,000 crystals now..i could buy and upgrade exotics up to region 20 ;)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    Wow 140,000 crystals is fantastic but incredibly mind numbing. I won't play this game until they release a new region AND there is something other than an exotic that requires a million mind numbing contract hunts. I have a new iPhone and I kept my old phone for this game just in case they ever make it good again. For now, I'm someone who went straight to Dino Hunter and never experienced Deer Hunter 2014, so I'm enjoying Deer Hunter now instead.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    No pop ups, so I doubt we will see anything this week.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    None here, either. It's GOT to be soon. Are people still playing R10 contract hunts? I tried nearly every weapon in my inventory just to mix it up. How long has it been now since R9 came out? Seeing as R10 is the exact same, that's how long it's been since any change of scenery or prey at all.
    Facebook player
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    I haven’t played Dino in weeks. I’m sick of the contract hunts. I’ll wait until Glu gets things sorted out…..if they ever do.

^^^BTW, how do you like Ashville. I lived in Jacksonville for a few years, and Ashville was one of our weekend getaways. Very nice town.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
    Anything coming our way today? Any replies from GluAdmin would be nice for update?
    Anything coming our way today? Any replies from GluAdmin would be nice for update?

An all-night prayer vigil could help :)
    We are all awaiting, it is Thursday, update day...I will be Glu-ed to my device Glu-ttonously munching my Glu-tamate flavored popcorn and chips and drinking my Glu-cose rich fizzies, awaiting new material since I am Glu-tted with contract hunts and I feel very Glu-m.
    Still nothing. I'm not going to start over on my new phone until an update comes out and it's fun again. Same boring **** and I'll delete this game.
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Remember, this is Dino Hunter. Dinos were around millenniums ago. When they say that we will get new content soon, that could mean decades from now, relatively speaking

Just sayn' ;)
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Flemming PedersenFlemming Pedersen Registered Users 2 Posts
    So bored of killing the same dinos over and over and over and over and over again in R10.
    Please come up with that update NOW, dear Glu
  • Donna46Donna46 Registered Users 4 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Checked today to see if there was something new to play..NOPE! If they ever bring out some new content it should be outstanding, and no letting up. Keep the ball rolling like it used to be. Right now it is at a complete standstill, and it $ucks. :(

Sorry I'm replying on your thread but I don't know any other way to write on here but I've been waiting and waiting to see if any update and yes tonight it's updated and what a load of rubbish on 4 up to 7 a new exotic on each costing either 750 or 599 gold which just isn't going to happen I've read loads of things u write and agree with lots of people I know we moan and all of that but yes it's choice to play or not but no way am I going to work slaving my guts to pay like 20 odd quid hard cash for gold it's not worth my sweat it's a brill game and deer hunter still I play but if these things carry on I will choose not to bother with dino and that yes is my choice so rant over but dino to me is just gone
    Ive had a 70.5mb update from the App Store but nothing has changed????
  • Dino_DocRDino_DocR Registered Users 14 Posts
    Ive had a 70.5mb update from the App Store but nothing has changed????

Gentech Gemini and solari electro for region 4 and 5. 1 of weapons for 750gold the other with discount 599. So lame for such waiting time. And only for gold, then why hb and crystals?
  • BarndogBarndog Registered Users 10 Posts
    The update is a new event series on regios 4 - 7
  • BarndogBarndog Registered Users 10 Posts
    The update is a new event series on regions 4 - 7. Just more over priced exotics!
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Barndog wrote: »
    The update is a new event series on regions 4 - 7. Just more over priced exotics!

Been there, done that! No new content for region 10, shocker!!
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Barndog wrote: »

Unfortunately these are not NEW events!!!! We've seen (and bought and played) each of these $hitty events when those regions were new! Is this the "update" that gluadmin was referring to? If so then I gotta hand it to you Glu, this is a record breaking streak of delivering one EPIC FAIL after another! (And I had assumed you guys were on vacation for the past month lol) keep up the the good work guys!
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Well, at least there was a major binary update in preparation for something.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    casajr wrote: »
    Well, at least there was a major binary update in preparation for something.

Oh $hit! I'm hoping Glu proves me wrong(in which case I'll be happier than anyone to admit my wrongdoing and apologize)
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Yeah, I've pretty much hung it up. I'm checking the forums for updates, but the news is never good.
    Facebook player
    Nothing here for Android. Updated but nothing changed!!!!
    As I posted in another thread, there doesn't seem to be anything new on my Kindle. There was mention of new exotic hunts in regions 4, 5, 6 and 7. I have never bought an exotic for gold. I bought some exotics when they were made available for sale for HBs or blue crystals, but that was in regions 8, 9 and 10. In all my hunts with exotics in regions 4-7, I have played the one free hunt and moved on. That means that these are just old exotic series that I never paid to play and there is nothing new at all.

What am I missing?
    As I posted in another thread, there doesn't seem to be anything new on my Kindle. There was mention of new exotic hunts in regions 4, 5, 6 and 7. I have never bought an exotic for gold. I bought some exotics when they were made available for sale for HBs or blue crystals, but that was in regions 8, 9 and 10. In all my hunts with exotics in regions 4-7, I have played the one free hunt and moved on. That means that these are just old exotic series that I never paid to play and there is nothing new at all.

What am I missing?
    Are you saying that those who played all the exotics didn't get anything new? Cause this will explain why I did not receive any novelty.
    The other thing that made me suspicious is that after the updates and checking all aspects of the game I found that my hunts on leaderboards were not adding up. This made me think that there is something wrong on Glu's side... maybe a third update tonight?
    Are you saying that those who played all the exotics didn't get anything new? Cause this will explain why I did not receive any novelty.
    The other thing that made me suspicious is that after the updates and checking all aspects of the game I found that my hunts on leaderboards were not adding up. This made me think that there is something wrong on Glu's side... maybe a third update tonight?

I can only speak for myself.

So far, there is no indication of an update whatsoever. I watch when the game starts up. It says, "Checking for Updates", then "Preparing . . ." and nothing shows up as being loaded. When I go to the regions in question, there is no updates or any actions I need to take there as well.

I have turned my Kindle off and on multiple times in the last day or so as well.

Nothing.
    I had just bought all the exotics for 99 gold each and these three weapons were not there. *** Glu. I'm done. This game is too frustrating to make it fun. I'll be ****ed if I start all over on my new phone. I'll never download another glu game again. Sorry for the rant but enough is enough.
  • spliffyspliffy Registered Users 14 Posts

I've had a third 48mb update on android but no new content. No change from the second update.

I'm sorry Samer,I should've explained it more clearly in my post but that is exactly what I was trying to say and exactly why I'm so pi$$ed off if this is the "update" that gluadmim was talking about. Technically,I guess rereleasing old events means this game is "still supported" but it's obviously not supported like it was when it was still awesome. Will it ever be as fun as it once was? Obviously not and for those of us who've experienced the fun and excitement of being the first to play these events when they were first released it is a big letdown but I will not be posting anymore about this. All of those who are seeing these weapons and events for the first time deserve to enjoy the same fun and excitement we did without anyone raining on the parade. Glu should've made new hunts though, like last summer's Christmas in July Event in Deer Hunter, those who already bought those weapons in Dec. 2013 were able to participate in that event and enjoy the hunts along with those who started playing at the start 2014. Glu has done an amazing job on these games. Personally, because this started out during the peak of Deer Hunters success and because many of us had heard about and followed this game when it was in Beta and also due to the fact that upon its release last July it hit the ground running, I assumed it would go as far and probably even further than DH2014. It certainly seemed like it had the potential to. Whatever the reason, at least for now it's obviously not very high on the developers priority list. For me, that is what sucks.