Region?

casanchez33casanchez33 Registered Users 24 Posts
Does anybody know if there is another region after region 10, there's nothing left to do in region 10 but contract hunts and if so, what do i need to do to get to the other region (it states to collect all the map pieces for the region but i'm on 0/0, i guess i got all the map pieces, don't know for sure, thanks?!).

Comments

• Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Does anybody know if there is another region after region 10, there's nothing left to do in region 10 but contract hunts and if so, what do i need to do to get to the other region (it states to collect all the map pieces for the region but i'm on 0/0, i guess i got all the map pieces, don't know for sure, thanks?!).

Hello casanchez, Region 10 is as far as it goes right now. Havent heard from you since last spring in DH2014 or so it seems. Glad to see you again
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Region 10 is the max.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Region 10 is the max.

So far or is this the terminal region?
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    So far or is this the terminal region?

Good question.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    Here's what I've got: "New regions may be released in the future."

They need to invite you to their power lunches so you can give us more info.
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts

I take that as "the game is dead." At least the game is still good for farming gold (sorry non-Androiders...I love gluwallet!)
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »
    I take that as "the game is dead." At least the game is still good for farming gold (sorry non-Androiders...I love gluwallet!)

Farming gold with dino? One at a level...I would use D-day and DH reloaded to farm...
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Getting 50 gold per day on Dino Hunter for the past week or so just in videos. Can't complain, especially since I am not in the US and not using a VPN to look like I am in the US.
    Maybe more is possible... I cut off at 50 per day to avoid being flagged for abuse.
    Just remember... when it says "no videos available," if you keep pressing, the videos keep coming at some point.
    Now all hands will go to fixing the gold payout instead of fixing content. Sorry...
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
    Getting 50 gold per day on Dino Hunter for the past week or so just in videos. Can't complain, especially since I am not in the US and not using a VPN to look like I am in the US.
    Maybe more is possible... I cut off at 50 per day to avoid being flagged for abuse.
    Just remember... when it says "no videos available," if you keep pressing, the videos keep coming at some point.
    Now all hands will go to fixing the gold payout instead of fixing content. Sorry...

Yep, now they will shut it down on you. Only thing they are good for now. Taking away the glitches.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I take that as "the game is dead."

I take it as "I can't comment as to what the plans are". Lots of job openings in Glu's India office for graphic artists at the moment.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Yep, now they will shut it down on you. Only thing they are good for now. Taking away the glitches.

The payouts on Gold for videos is controlled by a completely different team than those who are creating content. So it may change, as things often do, but there aren't any plans to change anything like that.

But as remarked above, I'm not invited to the power lunches. :)
    The payouts on Gold for videos is controlled by a completely different team than those who are creating content. So it may change, as things often do, but there aren't any plans to change anything like that.

But as remarked above, I'm not invited to the power lunches. :)

How can we help to get you in on the lunches? You can be our voice there.
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts

That doesn't work for me, I keep pressing but it never helps. How many times do you press it before it gives you a video?
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
    Roland,
    That doesn't work on my kindle either but it works on a regular Android tablet. I gotta add that I'm also loving the Glu wallet. 5 days ago I started a bunch of Glu games on my daughter's tablet I'm at the end of R3 and I've been able to buy the gold weapon for each series so far. It's a completely different experience from playing with the Hunter bucks only weapons. At least I can enjoy a few more days til I'm done with R8 [crosses both fingers and prays for new content come tomorrow]
    Roland,
    That doesn't work on my kindle either but it works on a regular Android tablet. I gotta add that I'm also loving the Glu wallet. 5 days ago I started a bunch of Glu games on my daughter's tablet I'm at the end of R3 and I've been able to buy the gold weapon for each series so far. It's a completely different experience from playing with the Hunter bucks only weapons. At least I can enjoy a few more days til I'm done with R8 [crosses both fingers and prays for new content come tomorrow]

Welcome to my android world. Never had trouble with gold purchases. Thanks to D-day, DH reloaded, Lil' kingdom... despite the fact that Glu has been moving away from the shared gwallet for newer games... enjoy it while it lasts :)
    Welcome to my android world. Never had trouble with gold purchases. Thanks to D-day, DH reloaded, Lil' kingdom... despite the fact that Glu has been moving away from the shared gwallet for newer games... enjoy it while it lasts :)

Samer,

I downloaded those exact games Solely based on advice I remember you giving to fellow Android users looking for the best way to take advantage of the gwallet many months ago. Thank you so much. After playing so long on Kindle, where free gold is basically non existent, I'm having a blast and still haven't gotten over the excitement of earning all this gold for doing practically nothing. My kids already have kindles and a family friend gave my daughter this no name Android tablet for Christmas and I didn't wanna be rude and tell them I'd never let my 8 yr. old have the freedom of searching the internet on a non kindle device and it's worked out nice (especially considering that I never buy myself any gifts lol)
    Samer,

I downloaded those exact games Solely based on advice I remember you giving to fellow Android users looking for the best way to take advantage of the gwallet many months ago. Thank you so much. After playing so long on Kindle, where free gold is basically non existent, I'm having a blast and still haven't gotten over the excitement of earning all this gold for doing practically nothing. My kids already have kindles and a family friend gave my daughter this no name Android tablet for Christmas and I didn't wanna be rude and tell them I'd never let my 8 yr. old have the freedom of searching the internet on a non kindle device and it's worked out nice (especially considering that I never buy myself any gifts lol)

well you got those two kids...best gift in the world :)
    take good care of them...I have three...boys...oh the difficulty ;)

Bahahaha. Lil' Kingdom. That's a favorite of the Gold farmers. ;)

And yeah, enjoy it while it lasts. A lot of the newer games don't include shared gwallet and there will come a day when none of them have it. :(
    well you got those two kids...best gift in the world :)
    take good care of them...I have three...boys...oh the difficulty ;)

LMAO. You're 100% correct Samer! They are the greatest gift I could've ever wished for and at the same time "Oh the difficulty" indeed