Stopped at lv 57 and region 10

navtalknavtalk Registered Users 14 Posts
Hi. I need some input. I am on LV57 Region 10 with only Contract Hunt and one exotic hunt which has been completed.
I have $142,170.361, 42 Gold, 20,898 Crystals. I have been doing the same Contract hunts since this region came out. Nothing has been forthcoming so I can continue the game. I am at an impasse. I have a few exotic hunts on earlier regions that I have not completed, is this a requirement to continue this game? If so I am done. I have to buy a weapon for 480 gold and only have 42 gold, which means I have to dig into my wallet which I absolutely refuse to do. also with two different exotic hunts in region 7 to do and each requires a different weapon at 480 gold, that means even more out of the old wallet.

If this is not the case I would appreciate any comments on how to proceed.
Navtalk

Comments

• GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts
    You do NOT need to complete the Exotic hunts.
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    We are all in the same boat...
    Waiting for Region 11, or anything else to do besides the same 5 contract hunts over and over and over and over and over again.

It has been three months now since there has been any significant new content. Region 8 was launched October 16. Region 9 and 10 were insignificant in terms of new content.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • navtalknavtalk Registered Users 14 Posts
    Thank you for the input. It is boring, aggravating and tedious to play the same hunts over and over. The only redeeming value is that you keep building your dollars, crystals and coins for the next Region. I am sure the weapons will be quite expensive.
    navtalk
  • Fodder4UFodder4U Registered Users 7 Posts
    And another month goes by with nothing new added
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Fodder4U wrote: »
    And another month goes by with nothing new added

Nothing is going to be added. It is done, over, terminated.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)