HELP..!!..can't update latest version...!!

Mdan9mmMdan9mm Registered Users 2 Posts
Please help...I'm hooked on CZ Zombies and now when I open the game to play, a box keeps popping up and says ," my version is out of date, please go to App Store to download latest version ".... I have clicked and opened everything and nothing. If this matters, I just upgraded to the iPhone 6 from the 4S. Please asap someone help me..!!!...thanks

Comments

• LstumpoLstumpo Registered Users 3 Posts
    Mine is doing the same and I didn't update my iphone 5s
  • LstumpoLstumpo Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have been playing this game for a long time. Have a lot of credits built up and do not want to lose them
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    We have been experiencing issues with some of our legacy games. You may have to wait it out until the issues are resolved.
  • Z_MattmanZ_Mattman Registered Users 2 Posts
    Why is the game still in the App Store if it's no longer supported. You would think they would take it off of the App Store so this wouldn't be an issue for anyone else trying to download it. It can't be that hard of an issue to fix. Technically, if it's no longer supported, it should already be up to date.
  • Z_MattmanZ_Mattman Registered Users 2 Posts
    If you turn your wifi off you can still play the game. You just don't get the daily bonus.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Z_Mattman wrote: »
    If you turn your wifi off you can still play the game. You just don't get the daily bonus.

Thanks for the workaround.
  • delmetdkbdelmetdkb Registered Users 5 Posts
    HELP me please pm me or message here when i log in my account stock at 3 i need to warp this char to payon or pront can anyone help me??