Bring Back The Game That Was Region 5

casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
I'm replaying the game after restarting on a new phone. I have stopped playing on my other devices since I can't imagine trying to complete the abyss that has become of region 10. I am now in R5 and consider this the best region made for this game.

Challenging hunts
Multiple treats
Varied and interesting contract hunts
No silly exotics required.
Fantastic scenery

Come on guys, you did great when you made this. Can you please make more like this?
Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.

Comments

• Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I am seriously contemplating starting Dino over. I have estimated around 1500 hunts in total to finish all regions including exotics. This is around 20 hours of play. Should he done in two weeks. I have finally decided to stop playing on a daoly basis. Anyway my hunts and kills have frozen on leaderboards since the latest update. I have a crazy amount of hunter bucks, crystals and gold. Frankly I just lost interest after trying to convince myself of continued play. I am ready to restart by next weekend if nothing unfolds. Casajr, I may follow in your steps ;)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I have thought of starting over on my new phone but I'm doing dh14 instead. I don't want to do Dino's region 8,9 and 10 again. If they come out with a region 11 that is like the earlier regions then maybe sometime down the road I'll try. I'm not optimistic that dh16 will be as good as dh14. With glu's greedyness I'm sure it will be all about spending cash.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool: