new update 48 MB

Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
Just got it....nothing changed :(
Anyone got that and noticed any changes?
Well at least hunts and kills are now saved but other than that....zilch
Playing on LG G4 (Android)

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I got it last week. I'm hoping it is an infrastructure update in preparation for good things to come.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    My son got it this morning. Hopeful sign of new content, no update for iOS. I have noticed that android gets various updates, IOS does not. Probably the difference between OS systems.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    I got an update this morning as well (Android) but nothing new in the game as of yet. I've noticed this before with Dino and DH2014 where there is an update a day before new content is released. I guess we will see.
  • pjclay1904pjclay1904 Registered Users 16 Posts
    I got the update with new events but what's the point in saving crystals and bucks when they are useless? I've got it in my head that these updates are because people showed intrest in the game. But maybe the game is still going to end this is just glus way of squeezing more money out of people.
  • northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
    I think their updates are for the most part, lost in space! I got an update notice on Facebook 2 weeks ago telling me region 9 was here!!!!!!!!!
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I think their updates are for the most part, lost in space! I got an update notice on Facebook 2 weeks ago telling me region 9 was here!!!!!!!!!

happened to me in DH2014, a few days after I finished my three winter sentinel events, the popup came and directed me to go to the regions and claim prizes....
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Kindle updated just now new currency crystals...same as the old crystals two rifles in sales turned up had hopes for some new content