Update today... and it was disappointing...

AmmonitesAmmonites Registered Users 30 Posts
Got a game update, getting my hopes up, but all that changed was the app image. There were some level updates, again getting me excited, but no new weapons, hunts, or anything else.

Comments

• Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Ammonites wrote: »
    Got a game update, getting my hopes up, but all that changed was the app image. There were some level updates, again getting me excited, but no new weapons, hunts, or anything else.

which platform? I have nothing here (android)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    No update for iOS, must be android.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    No update for iOS, must be android.

mmm... perhaps a matter of time but according to Ammonites, nothing of substance
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • AmmonitesAmmonites Registered Users 30 Posts
    It was on Kindle. Some type of update for regions 2 and 3, but no idea what it could be. Even in the latest region it still has nothing new despite being one of the ones updated.
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Nothing on my Kindle. Nothing here, nothing there. Nothing to infinity and beyond.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Nothing on my Kindle. Nothing here, nothing there. Nothing to infinity and beyond.

Thank you Buzz! Dino hunter is now extinct! No matter what gluadmin says, way to long of a wait for new material.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Kindle did update yesterday had to reload about 5 regions nothing seems to have changed in contract hunts think update a good sign