No love for the Shield?

Hairy McBeardHairy McBeard Registered Users 1 Posts
Been trying to get this game to look good on my Shield tablet for a while now. It works fine on my old Nexus 7 and HTC One, but on the Shield it just looks terrible.

There are no special effects being rendered that make this game look as amazing as it should. The dragons look dull, the terrain is just one solid colour and the spells have no particle effects to them.

My Shield is currently running Lollipop 5.0.1 but I've been having this issue since KitKat 4.4. I've re-installed the game several time, even done a factory reset on the device but it still looks terrible. What gives?

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Been trying to get this game to look good on my Shield tablet for a while now. It works fine on my old Nexus 7 and HTC One, but on the Shield it just looks terrible.

There are no special effects being rendered that make this game look as amazing as it should. The dragons look dull, the terrain is just one solid colour and the spells have no particle effects to them.

My Shield is currently running Lollipop 5.0.1 but I've been having this issue since KitKat 4.4. I've re-installed the game several time, even done a factory reset on the device but it still looks terrible. What gives?

Hi there- this game is considered a "legacy" game so it's no longer updated for any new OS.