Game stuck in Region 8

DocRobDocRob Registered Users 1 Posts
I did not complete one of the trophy hunts in level 8 before I moved on to the AR series. I then completed the trophy hunt for the rifle series, and now the game thinks I have done all the trophy hunts and I am short map pieces and and can go nowhere.

Comments

• dazadaza Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am having exactly the same problem, I have completed AR & Bow series and it will not let ,e complete the trophy hunts.

Can anyone help as it is getting frustrating only being able to play the contract hunts.
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Read back on the many threads that discussed this issue to find the answer to your question.

I cannot remember what the answer is, but I am sure you can find it there.

Good luck.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • bullrider19717bullrider19717 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Has anyone found the fix for this? I am having the same problem.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Has anyone found the fix for this? I am having the same problem.

People! The game is over, deceased, obsolete, and dead. There isn't going to be any fix. Done!
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    People! The game is over, deceased, obsolete, and dead. There isn't going to be any fix. Done!

Reminds me of the Monty Python Dead Parrot sketch.

[h=1]“This parrot is no more. It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker. This is a late parrot. It's a stiff. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. If you hadn't nailed it to the perch, it would be pushing up the daisies. It's rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. This is an ex-parrot.”[/h]
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • The CripplerThe Crippler Registered Users 2 Posts
    Maybe it is because you have not collected all the map pieces, yet. For instance, I am stuck on level 8 because I have to
    Get the weapon for Silent Night. That weapon costs over 6,000 in crystals or 400 and something in gold. At the
    rate of 32 crystals a game, that means that I have to play approx 190 times. That is just too awesome for me!
    So how do you deal with that? Simple. Go to the main menu on your tablet or device and locate the icon.
    The next part is simple. Hold down the icon for a few seconds and................delete.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Maybe it is because you have not collected all the map pieces, yet. For instance, I am stuck on level 8 because I have to
    Get the weapon for Silent Night. That weapon costs over 6,000 in crystals or 400 and something in gold. At the
    rate of 32 crystals a game, that means that I have to play approx 190 times. That is just too awesome for me!
    So how do you deal with that? Simple. Go to the main menu on your tablet or device and locate the icon.
    The next part is simple. Hold down the icon for a few seconds and................delete.
    Hahaha...that is one way to do it. Unless u r still keeping the faith. 190 crystals is two days play worth...but the question is is it worth the trouble for a defunct game?
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    The doors had a song 'the end' sums up the game it's on youtube
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    this game had an extinction level event... and everything died...
    erocazeeson...