Options

PLz get dino hunter working properly again!!

Chipmunk92065Chipmunk92065 Registered Users 23 Posts
I have no troubles with dino hunter til recently. It will only open with airplane mode on but does not run smooth and then will shut down. It was working fine without being in airplane mode..but now it will not open at all. When it does it stalls a lot and then will shut down. I love this game as do I also enjoy deer hunter (which was doing the same thing but has been fixed..thanks) Now if you can to the same for dino hunter I would greatly appreciate it!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I have no troubles with dino hunter til recently. It will only open with airplane mode on but does not run smooth and then will shut down. It was working fine without being in airplane mode..but now it will not open at all. When it does it stalls a lot and then will shut down. I love this game as do I also enjoy deer hunter (which was doing the same thing but has been fixed..thanks) Now if you can to the same for dino hunter I would greatly appreciate it!!!!!!!!!
    Nothing will be made. The game is dead
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Why do you say the game is dead????? Samer Madbak
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Glu has shut it down. No more updates and they sure won't fix any issues.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Then it shouldn't be available in the app store........
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Then it shouldn't be available in the app store........

Games as old as the devil are still available in the app store. This is how things are. Companies don't withdraw their games if they are obsolete.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    I'm sure new players will download app and even spend real money. So why would they take it down?

I'm on my second go around and may even do it a third time. It's still fun until region 8. Of course region 8 maybe ok when I get to it, since it will all be available at one time.
  • Options
    Have two hunts left before I get to region 8 for the second time. I hope everything is available or I will just stop at region 7.