Winning division game rewards

westernwestern Registered Users 4 Posts
I'm new to this game and I have a question. Right now I'm on semi-pro and I realized that after each game you play leading up to a playoff series you receive a game reward for a win and sometimes a loss. I think the cash for a loss is half what you'd get for a win.

For the rookie and semi-pro level I'd get $2,000 cash, a late round draft pick, a 2nd round pick, and on the very rare occasion a franchise player coin, 50 gold, or an ice wrap.

My question is, as you move up levels do these division game rewards increase or do the better rewards become more frequent? If so, does anybody know what rewards are common as you move up to pro, all-star, mvp, hall of fame, and legends.

This is not the rewards for winning a playoff series... But the games leading up to a playoff series.

Thanks for the help.

Comments

• RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    The cash scales up such that by HOF you are making 6k/3k and Legends is 8k/4k cash. At either MVP or All Star you start being able to get 100 gold instead of 50 gold.

Right now you can get late and second round picks. Soon you will be able to get first and Scond round picks, then by HOF you will only get first round picks.

In HOF you start being able to win Bonus Games.

All of this is true for wins, I never bothered looking at what you get for losing.

EDIT: I should note that this is not just for division wins. If you are a higher division than the person you are playing, the reward set is chosen from their division. If the person is higher division than you, the reward set is chosen from your division.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!