Vday Smasher Rewards

2Next

Comments

• BrandalooBrandaloo Registered Users 17 Posts
    Jonnydaman wrote: »
    If you do the 200 gold tournament you can spend the gold and get it all back. Yes I know that means you're going to be playing a ton of games but it is possible. When Kershaw was the reward I did it, and it sucked but at least I got Kershaw and locked up getting the gold for daily and weekly leaderboards in the process lol

I did the same thing as you and got Kershaw. I autoplayed almost all of the games too.

How can you tell what players you will be able to get during the next reward that hasn't started yet?
  • bizzlebizzle Registered Users 75 Posts
    I want to spend my gold but I have a feeling an upgrade/draft pick sale is coming. Ugh I hate waiting!
  • NyfreshmakerNyfreshmaker Registered Users 6 Posts
    Brandaloo wrote: »
    I did the same thing as you and got Kershaw. I autoplayed almost all of the games too.

How can you tell what players you will be able to get during the next reward that hasn't started yet?

The four star tournament offered Kershaw??? They are offering Timmy Hudson currently. Anyone know a way to double my gold in the next 48 hours to get freeman?
  • taxi driverstaxi drivers Registered Users 17 Posts
    Since I already had Adam Jones, my 15,500 prize was Hunter Pence, which also happened to be the next available prize player to win in the 5 Star Player tourney. So I played the tourney, got Pence, and then the 15,500 switched to R. Cano, which also was the next available player for the 5 star tourney. So I play the 5 star tourney again and get Cano, and of course the next available prize for 15,500 gold is Anthony Rizzo, which is also the player available for the 5 start player tourney. So anyway, I'm done burning gold for now, until they offer a SP or RP for 15,500.
  • BrandalooBrandaloo Registered Users 17 Posts
    No, during the last reward offer Kershaw was the top prize if you spent 15K Gold.

I played the 200 gold tournaments over and over while auto playing most of the games. If you win the tournament you will earn all 200 gold back. It's a good way to spend gold to get the top reward while also being able to get most of your gold back.

Also, if anyone cares my rewards right now are:
    Jose Altuve for 15,500
    Freddie Freeman for 3,350
  • Jared5150Jared5150 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Even though he has a lower star rating, I think I'm gonna get freeman so I can finally get Rizzo out of my line up. He by far has the worst batting average on my team, but is considered my "star player." Drives me crazy lol
  • bizzlebizzle Registered Users 75 Posts
    Draft pick sale!
  • Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    bizzle wrote: »
    Draft pick sale!

I ended up spending all my gold on this. Rounded out my team. I think I'm only 10-12 5* away from having them all.
  • Jared5150Jared5150 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Nice, finally an upgrade sale. I got enough gold to get one more. You guys think outfield arms are better, or catcher arm? I feel like catcher arm I would be better against human players, but outfield arms would be more beneficial against the legends team
  • JonnydamanJonnydaman Registered Users 53 Posts
    Jared5150 wrote: »
    Nice, finally an upgrade sale. I got enough gold to get one more. You guys think outfield arms are better, or catcher arm? I feel like catcher arm I would be better against human players, but outfield arms would be more beneficial against the legends team
    My offense is heavily based around stealing so if you ever get matched up with me catcher arm is the way to go. I would also buy the catcher arm personally because it is a 25% boost
  • Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Jared5150 wrote: »

Catcher arm.
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    Without a doubt, catcher arm upgrade.