GLU, we need some new soundbites!!!

~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
TSB:

The game is still very cool, but how about some new soundbites? The "easy play" "it's a hit" "safe" and my all time favorite, "oh, my" and the like, are necessary in this game, but some additional verbiage would be welcome. How about for HRs, "back, back..." or "he got all of that" Other calls could be, "it's in the gap" "just fair" or "just foul". For strikeouts, "Take a seat" "That's another strikeout" or the infamous, "just a bit outside". I could go on and on. These are just suggestions, I'm sure the TSB team has their own ideas, and anything new would be cool.

Oh yeah for some comedic value on close plays, how about, "C'mon Blue you're missing a good game!"

What else guys?

Comments

• QLDoriginQLDorigin Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 60 Posts
    How about "There's another lucky fan!", "Their going to take a look at the replay",
    "He backs away from the high cheese!'

(I'm just getting started.)
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    Those are very good QL!!! I hope that GLU/TSB takes a look.
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    I like where you are going with this Lawman. I have so many in my head to add. It would be cool if they were able to get an announcer from one of the major league teams to throw some phrases in there. Everyone knows Joe Buck (which would be AWESOME!!) , but I see that as being an impossibility.