2/13/15 New Android Update 1.5.3

dross1991dross1991 Registered Users 46 Posts
I just came across the new android 1.5.3 update today. On Google Play it doesn't list anything new under the "What's New" section. I've played a few games but I have yet to notice anything significant or anything new. Thoughts???

Comments

• gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    Is the update from today or the one from 2 weeks ago?
  • dross1991dross1991 Registered Users 46 Posts
    It's the newest update from today. It's version 1.5.3. I'm not sure if iOS has updated recently but this is the 2nd update for google play in the past 2-3 weeks
  • solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    probably just bug fix. What's up with Glu, two Android updates and no love for iOS?
    Yeah it's maddening. Been waiting for the IOS update as the android update from 2 weeks ago dealt withe the time lag from having too many inactives
  • jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    The loading speed seems to be a little faster with more than hundreds of inactive players.
    Viewing the stats is quite stable but need more testing.

[EDIT] Game crashes when entering stats section. This could happen after several games.
  • MetropolitansMetropolitans Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    It seems the new update it a little glitchy. 3 times now, I've had the app freeze at the conclusion of the game. Twice, it was in the 200 gold tourney. At that point, the little blue circle just spins and spins. You have to close out of the game....and you don't get awarded your 50 gold for the win. So, I'm out 100 gold there. The other time was just against Legends. I lost, but it froze. I have no idea what my award would have been...so I'm out that too. I wish I could reverse the update. The one from two weeks ago was much quicker for me.
    At least you guys have had an update. IOS users are now at two and a half weeks waiting for the update that deals with the time lag when you have too many inactives. It does get frustrating. Still won't stop me from playing the game. Still enjoy it