Stuck on loading screen

aleuthardaleuthard Registered Users 2 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S4 AT&T
Android 4.2.2

Haven't gotten past the first loading screen since the day before the last update...Thurs or Fri I think. Tap Sports logo shows. Glu logo shows. Baseball Title screen with tip shows. Tips disappear, title screen stays and spinning ball goes on forever.

I have cleared the cache. No good. Cleared all data. Nope. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Nothing.

Ever since first installing, the game crashed after each inning of play, but loaded back up each time. Annoying but not horrible.

Not sure what other info anyone needs, or if anyone on this forum can even help.

Comments

• aleuthardaleuthard Registered Users 2 Posts
    Is there any support that I can access outside of the game? As soon as I spent 10 bucks on the game, I can no longer access it
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    It sounds like you are going to have to email Glu and wait their response. They should be able to troubleshoot it for you. Try emailing at support@glu.com

I guess besides that you can contact Google and explain the situation and maybe they will refund your money. I have an apple product, and they have been great about issues like this in the past. I looked on line and the number they give regarding this issue for Google apps is (855) 836-3987. Says available 24/7. Or go to https://support.google.com/googleplay and sign in to email them or on line chat. Hope this helps