When moving from HoF to Legends level...

StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
...will I need to win a playoff series against the CPU Legends team?

Comments

• RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    When moving from HoF to Legends, you have to beat the CPU HOF team.

Then, when in Legends, you win 75 division games then take on the CPU Legends team. When you finally beat them, you restart Legends division (so you need 75 more division wins to try them again).

Hope that answers your question, and provides a bit more insight into life after HoF.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
  • StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
    Thanks, Robotstove. One win away from the HoF playoff.
  • champ_beauchampchamp_beauchamp Registered Users 79 Posts
    I won every playoff series the first time up until I hit legends. I hope you're patient and up for a challenge. Because at some point you'll want to quit when the legends snap 10 runs on you in the 1st inning.
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    The HoF playoffs is best of 5. (Or at least it was back when I beat them).
  • Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    I stayed at HOF level as long as I could after hearing how much tougher Legends level teams were. It gave me some time to build up my roster so I had a fighting chance. For me, it was the right move.

Good luck in your playoffs!
  • JonnydamanJonnydaman Registered Users 53 Posts
    I won every playoff series the first time up until I hit legends. I hope you're patient and up for a challenge. Because at some point you'll want to quit when the legends snap 10 runs on you in the 1st inning.
    10 runs in the first isn't as bad as 10 runs in the 9th when you're up by 9 lol