A quick question for you experts out there

bentlegturkbentlegturk Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 4 Posts
I stumbled upon Tap Baseball a few months ago and have worked my way up the ladder to Legends. In the beginning I'd jump at every opportunity to trade in players for draft picks and have probably owned 300 plus players over the last few months. After reading a few threads on this forum I've learned that is a big no no. My question is, do I need to save up as much money and gold as possible then ONE TIME draft all the 2nd round pics in one setting or can I constantly draft second rounders until all of the 2-4 star players are on my roster? Then I'd move on to the 1st rounders, then the #1 picks. Without purchasing them all at once, will there be duplicates of the same players? Thanks and I look forward to the feedback.

Comments

• ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    Bentlegturk:

Welcome to the forum. You will never get "duplicates" of players on your roster. That's not to say you can't draft the same play multiple times if deleted from your inactives.

There is no need to obtain all players in one sitting, and the plan you described can work. Start saving up gold and blue cash!!!
  • champ_beauchampchamp_beauchamp Registered Users 79 Posts
    I just let my inactives build up until I can trade them in for a #1 draft pick. This way the game never gets bogged down and crashes. Half of my best players have been acquired this way.

Good luck.
  • Harwell's HerosHarwell's Heros Registered Users 4 Posts
    I just let my inactives build up until I can trade them in for a #1 draft pick. This way the game never gets bogged down and crashes. Half of my best players have been acquired this way.

Good luck.
    How many inactives did it take to get that pick?
  • thesheriff33thesheriff33 Registered Users 97 Posts

It's going to depend on the quality of players in your inactives. Right now I could trade my inactives for a #1 pick, and I have 38. If you have mostly 1-2* players it will take a lot more
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts

Takes 8 or 9 3.5 star players and you get a #1.
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    It takes 5 4-5 star players on inactives to trade for a #1 pick.