Operating System for collecting all players

thesheriff33thesheriff33 Registered Users 97 Posts
How strong does the operating system need to be to avoid horrible crashes while trying to collect all the players?

I guess a better way to ask it would be what kind of device would work best if I was to try and collect all the players?

Comments

• gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    You will find a lag no matter what device you are using with an IOS. I am using an iPad Air 2 and have 920 inactives. I have a delay of one minute 15 seconds when starting the app and between innings. I have heard there has been an update for android users that nullifies this lag.
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    Sheriff:

I use an iPad Air, and loading with hundreds of inactives makes my game lag too. Greg is correct in everything he posted.
  • MetropolitansMetropolitans Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    gregadams wrote: »
    You will find a lag no matter what device you are using with an IOS. I am using an iPad Air 2 and have 920 inactives. I have a delay of one minute 15 seconds when starting the app and between innings. I have heard there has been an update for android users that nullifies this lag.

You are correct about android. I have 973 inactives and there is no lag at all. I have a samsung galaxy S5.
  • SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
    770 inactives and I too see the same 1minute and 15 seconds. I am using an iPhone 6. All of us iOS users are waiting as patiently as we can for this update.
    I sent a message to GLU asking when there was going to be an update. Took over 3 weeks to get a response. They said they could not comment on if or when updates might happen.
  • SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
    gregadams wrote: »
    I sent a message to GLU asking when there was going to be an update. Took over 3 weeks to get a response. They said they could not comment on if or when updates might happen.
    Yeah I emailed them about two weeks ago asking about it and have not received a response yet.
    Let us know what they say.