Pitching coach vs pitch calling

LogandLogand Registered Users 12 Posts
I'm deciding between these 2 upgrades to help my pitching against the legends team. I assume pitch calling is better because it gets more outs from K's and less walks but pitching coach is just generic help your pitchers stuff be a teeny tiny bit better.

Any ideas would be helpful from my fellow addicted baseball fanatics

Comments

• jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    I think there are many answers to your question in this forum.
    Most of the people including me will suggest you to upgrade pitching coach.

For current gaming strategy of TSB from priority high to low
    1. Getting better player
    2. Upgrading team skill
    3. Setting up game strategy

For example, I can use a legend lineup team with upgrade level 1 to beat average lineup team with upgrade level 7.
    The player's talent is quite important in this game.

Before you upgrade pitching coach or pitch calling, you have to make sure that you have strong RHs to stop legend team from scoring. Gold is precious in this game so use them carefully for your next step.
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    I would definitely go with pitching coach 1st. Try to keep them the same upgrade level. But pitching coach first.
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    I agree, pitching coach for sure.
  • LogandLogand Registered Users 12 Posts
    Thanks for all the advice. I would love to spend gold on picks but my team is already pretty high level and my ace tyson ross has shown good ability to keep the legends in check pretty well the few series I've played. I could use 5 #1 picks with the pick sale but odds are maybe just maybe I'd only get 1 player to bump someone off my roster so I'm trying to be as practical as possible