Attn: Glu

northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
Hello, It is clear that Dino Hunter Deadly Shores is not being upgraded, we all get this now. BUT instead of leaving those of us in the dark about the game, How about one of your staff open up the exotic hunts for those of us who could never afford to buy the guns that were so ridiculously priced in gold , so that we can at least play still. Open those hunts up for us to either spend our crystals on or our HB's on. I don't understand I really don't why this game ended so abruptly and with no word at all from anyone from GLU. Do your loyal players a solid and open up the exotic hunts so we can at least enjoy what is left of the game that a lot of us can't complete.

Comments

• PedlapPedlap Registered Users 10 Posts
    I think thats a good idea but I think they have no intention to do that.
  • northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
    It is a great idea and if they are not planning any new updates for the game which is obvious, this is the least they could do! I think they like us *****ing and complaining I really do! They sit back and watch what a cluster **** they have created.
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Remember that there are thousands of mugs downloading this game every day, as it still available in app stores and they're all blissfully unaware that it is extinct. Glu is obviously hoping that some of them will spend real cash on it, too.