Tap Baseball 2015

12346Next

Comments

• Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Is it a joke or is Ortiz numbers really 9 10 2. If so game has lost all integrity.
  • bizzlebizzle Registered Users 75 Posts
    Amused_79 wrote: »
    Is it a joke or is Ortiz numbers really 9 10 2. If so game has lost all integrity.

Unfortunately not a joke. At least those were his ratings during the tutorial.

Hopefully, when they release an actual update they will bring him down to earth.
    He hit .263 last year. I repeat .263. He's hitting .241 with 1 home run in spring training. I repeat .2-4-1. Yes def a 9 hitter. And a 10 power I don't even know where to start with that one. Even his 2 speed is a joke. Posey has a speed of 1. I'm guessing if the two had a foot race, Posey wins.
  • JasonkarwoskiJasonkarwoski Registered Users 49 Posts
    I'm holding steadfast and not going to download the new version. I have invested way too much time in the original version. I can't fathom doing that all over again and I did it while only spending about $50 in total on the game. Not bad if I do say. I am not one of those people that is going to spend a ridiculous amount of money on a game, call me old school, but the games I buy for my son on his xbox one are $70 and I think that is too much and those games include everything. No spending money on gold. I guess my age is catching up to me but I remember when I thought Super Nintendo was the best thing ever and games were $40. I will spend $70 (and complain in silent while doing so lol) but no way in hell am I spend several hundred dollars on an app where the graphics frail in comparison to today's current counsel gaming systems. NOT GONNA DO IT!
    ^^^ much agree with you Jason. I'm out on this.
  • BroadStBullyBroadStBully Registered Users 6 Posts
    I played just over 1100 games in the 2014 game, but I'm definitely playing the new game. The reason that the most fun in the game for me came not from HAVING a great team, but from BUILDING a great team. Plus, in the new game, not all base runners are # 66, and the catchers are actually wearing catchers equipment! (sorry. It's the little things) although the only thing more disturbing than Ortiz's ratings is that if you look at his eyes one at a time in the loading screen, they're kinda looking in different directions and neither of them are looking at you...freaky!
  • JasonkarwoskiJasonkarwoski Registered Users 49 Posts
    I played just over 1100 games in the 2014 game, but I'm definitely playing the new game. The reason that the most fun in the game for me came not from HAVING a great team, but from BUILDING a great team. Plus, in the new game, not all base runners are # 66, and the catchers are actually wearing catchers equipment! (sorry. It's the little things) although the only thing more disturbing than Ortiz's ratings is that if you look at his eyes one at a time in the loading screen, they're kinda looking in different directions and neither of them are looking at you...freaky!

That's a great point. It was thrilling building the team, but also very time consuming. That novelty has worn way off for me.

It is great timing on Ortiz being the cover guy with all of the drug allegations floating around. Maybe that explains his crossed eyes lol!
  • Maida_gcMaida_gc Registered Users 172 Posts
    Just got my invite for 2015. I'm nervous. Only 1000 downloads thus far. Good old Canadians.
    There's an ad on the of wall that says Tap sports football en route! Yes please!
    My welcome package was 1: #1 Draft pick, 2: 500 Gold, 3: 1 franchise coin
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Maida_gc wrote: »
    My welcome package was 1: #1 Draft pick, 2: 500 Gold, 3: 1 franchise coin

That sounds like a fair compromise for playing months on end of the old version, not.
  • MattsBatsMattsBats Registered Users 7 Posts
    Does anyone know how the events work in TSB15? Do you have to enter? Is everyone automatically entered once the event clock hits zero? How do you earn points for the events? Any and all info is appreciated. Thanks guys
  • gNarNargNarNar Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    They put a new forum up for TSB15 at http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?185-Tap-Sports-Baseball-2015. Not much posted yet but it was there sometime yesterday afternoon.
    So I had 2 2014 teams rocking. 1 I could log in to google to access, my main team. Then another sweet budding team I'd play with with no log in. Well since loading 2015, that non registered team, that had more 5* players on it actually, gone.
  • dross1991dross1991 Registered Users 46 Posts
    I'm happy with 2015. My welcome reward was 1000 gold, 2 Franchise Player coins, & 3 #1 Draft picks.
  • dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    dross: how much gold did you have stashed up in 2014 when you made the jump to 2015? And did you spend much money in the 2014 app? (If you're willing to tell us)

Just trying to figure out what the correlation is between the difference in welcome rewards that are being given to everyone when they jump to 2015.
    I had zero gold saved at the time I switched to 2015 but I spent probably around $100 the entire time I had played 2014. I was pretty close to facing the LEGENDS and had a little over 100k of cash saved also.
    I was really suprised at the reward I received. Not sure if it makes a difference but I had my email as my login and was playing on an apple iphone.
  • jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    I don't know why someone says D.Ortiz' stats is 9/10/1 but after I draft Ortiz in TSB2015, his stats remain 6/9/1 which is as the same as TSB2014.
    Hey guys, I know TSB 2015 almost kills everything we have devoted in TSB2014 but the roster management system has been improved and I have done some research. You can refer to the below article to understand how it works in TSB 2015.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?128826-Roster-management-system-in-TSB2015
    Ortiz during the learn to play intro does show a 9 / 10 / 1 stat line. Seems just for that mini section and his stats revert to normal for the game. Make sense no other stats have been updated.
    During an "event" in 2015 you're able to add either a +1, +2 or + 3 hitting & Power for gold costs to attempt to keep your winning streak alive. You numbers can improve as high as 10. So the example in question Ortiz with a +3 purchased showing it is possible thus had a 9 / 10 / rating. Makes for some sweet numbers! Think the costs are 20, 30, 60 gold per game.
  • dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Maida, you can max out higher than 10. Check out what I got Trout up to.

v2sn83.jpg
    Good job!! Love to see that stats number.
    It is a pity that this boost can be only used in prime event games. No boost allowed in bonus/playoff/human vs human/tournament/league games.
    BTW, using these super stats to play against your enemy will let this game become a slaughter...:)
    Ah you must get more + options in higher levels. 13 14 lol hope you didn't K!
    Ah 60 gold for +5, +5 for any level! Yeah that is one powerful tool to use. Awesome.
  • bizzlebizzle Registered Users 75 Posts
    Waste of gold imo.