Options

Chris Sale no hitter

Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
No hitter for Sale today BUT he walked not one (queue Lebron voice), not two but EIGHT batters!

He may never do that in his entire career lol

Comments

• Options
    ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    That's cool Clark! Sale is awesome in this game, and behind only Cueto and Hernandez (imo).

I hope if he has a great year in MLB, TSB leaves his rating for control at 8. I think raising it to 9 will make him more hittable, ala Kershaw.
  • Options
    Threw another one today with 4 walks. Felix threw one for me too. 3 no hitters in the last day. It'd been a few weeks since I had one.
  • Options
    ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    I've had Cueto and Hernandez throw no hitters, but never Sale. For a lefty to throw a no hitter in this game is pretty rare, even for a guy as good as Sale.
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Clark22 wrote: »
    Threw another one today with 4 walks. Felix threw one for me too. 3 no hitters in the last day. It'd been a few weeks since I had one.

Clark, curious, are your no hitters against the computer or other players?

Also just noticed that it says advanced member instead of experienced member under my username. How did I get that upgrade? Lol. Have I been knighted?
  • Options
    Amused_79 wrote: »
    Clark, curious, are your no hitters against the computer or other players?

Also just noticed that it says advanced member instead of experienced member under my username. How did I get that upgrade? Lol. Have I been knighted?

One against a random human player that challenged me and the other two against computer.

Probably a ranking based upon your post total of 500+