Single Game Performance

ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
I'm interested to hear what your best single game performance either by a player or your team is...

Just had a MONSTER game in which I put up 29 runs and 35 hits... Led by Charlie Blackmon whom went 7-7 2HR & 11 RBI. Also hit for the cycle!

In another game Hanley Ramirez was 6-7 3HR 14RBI

I still save the top spot for individual performance for Christian Yelich!
5-7 4HR 7RBI including a walk off winner! I have pounded out 3 & 4 HR games with Trout, Tulo, Hanley & Martinez but Yelich takes top nod due to his power rating only being a 3! They should of tested him for PED's or a corked bat after that performance! Lol

Comments

• RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    I don't actually look at individual player performance in games, but overall I did have a 40-1 game before.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
  • Mixx MastersMixx Masters Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    Yelich takes top nod due to his power rating only being a 3! They should of tested him for PED's or a corked bat after that performance! Lol

HaHa.. that's funny..
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    Scotty:

That's a blowout for sure! 4 HR's by Yelich in one game is incredible, and based on his power rating extra special indeed.

I had a 40-0 win sometime in December (saved a screenshot, but I would never embarrass my opponent by posting). In that contest I had 38 hits, and EVERY player in my lineup including my subs hit at least 1 HR. It was without a doubt the best offensive performance by my team.