Options

Is Kris Bryant in TSB?

StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
This young Cubs prospect is getting a lot of media attention this spring.

Comments

• Options
    ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    No StarCat. To the best of my knowledge he is not in TSB.
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    As a die hard Cub fan I wish he was. He not going to make the roster for 9 games for contract reasons. But there hasn't been roster changes in the game since Oct of 2014
  • Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Yes. His ratings are:

Hit 7
    Speed 2
    Power 9,000
  • Options
    Lol Clark. Guessing an 894 on his stats
  • Options
    JasonkarwoskiJasonkarwoski Registered Users 49 Posts
    Amazingly he got sent down to AAA today. For reasons like this and many more is why the Cubs will always suck.
  • Options
    Jason. Those 9 games in the minor give the Cubs another year of control. I wish he was up. But it buys the team another year under contract.
  • Options
    bizzlebizzle Registered Users 75 Posts
    Amazingly he got sent down to AAA today. For reasons like this and many more is why the Cubs will always suck.

LOL it's not like they released the guy. Quite the contrary, they get to keep him for 1 more season before he hits free agency.
  • Options
    JasonkarwoskiJasonkarwoski Registered Users 49 Posts
    I fully understand the reasoning. Think of it from this guys perspective. He is ****ed. They may have retained his rights for another year but may have lost him completely after that.

That's not how you treat a guy that hit 43 homers in AAA last year and was the best MLBer in spring training this year. Keep him up, treat hi well, and let him know that if he performs they will throw the farm at him. I stand by my statement.... Same ole Cubs. Never have and never will....
  • Options
    I agree with you on how you should treat him. But there is 1 little factor his agent is Scott Boras. And Boras does not do contracts like Braun and Longoria did. He waits until he can bend you over a barrel. Cubs management used the little power the owners have over the players union to guarantee Bryant's rights for another year. Once he up in a couple weeks, this will all blow over. I just hope he doesn't end up being a bust. Now that would be the same ole Cubs. Lol