Options

Region 2 : Jungle Mists Rifle Series Error

MLMIIMLMII Registered Users 2 Posts
In Region 2 I completed the AR Series but when I try to click on the Rifle Series I receive the following error;

<'SERIESUNLOCKCONDITION_R2MAIN2' LOC MISSING>

Thank you for your time.

Comments

• Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    MLMII wrote: »
    In Region 2 I completed the AR Series but when I try to click on the Rifle Series I receive the following error;

<'SERIESUNLOCKCONDITION_R2MAIN2' LOC MISSING>

Thank you for your time.

This is because the game is stuffed. Bugged. Glitched. Dead and no fixes are to be made. Dont bother continuing.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    MLMIIMLMII Registered Users 2 Posts
    Just a quick update, once I finished the AR Trophy Hunts the Rifle Series did unlock for me.
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    MLMII wrote: »
    Just a quick update, once I finished the AR Trophy Hunts the Rifle Series did unlock for me.

You will find this more as you progress... You basically have to finish everything with one weapon before moving on to the next. I usually had the trophies done before finishing the hunting series, so never encountered the error that you did.

I see these are your first posts... You are still in the fun stages in R2. If you have not noticed from the multitude of other threads, The game basically ends after Region 8. Regions 9 and 10 are almost nothing, and there will be no further updates/regions. Enjoy it while you can. It is fun for most of the game, but the end is kind of pathetic.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2