Options

Can you switch your team from an iPhone to Android?

JasonkarwoskiJasonkarwoski Registered Users 49 Posts
Seeking clarification on this. I am about to get the Samsung Galaxy S6 and want to know as long as my team is saved via Facebook will my current team show up when I get my new Android device? Thanks for any input.

Comments

• Options
    RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    Seeking clarification on this. I am about to get the Samsung Galaxy S6 and want to know as long as my team is saved via Facebook will my current team show up when I get my new Android device? Thanks for any input.

There was no way for me to make it work when I tried.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
  • Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    No, you can't switch from IOS to android.

From what I understand it's against the terms of IOS service for any game to be converted over.
  • Options
    RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    No, you can't switch from IOS to android.

From what I understand it's against the terms of IOS service for any game to be converted over.

I have definitely done so in other games though.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    I tried using my team on the iPad and my account is via FB on my Samsung and it would not allow it. The positive side of this is that you are leaving god forsaken i(inferior) Phone and getting a better phone. i(nferior) Phone is the most overrated product in the market.